Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF7 was #1
That would be in my top 5 as well. Some guy who worked for my dad won a copy on Coke/Pepsi or something and he didn't have any kids so he gave it to me. I didn't touch it for like 6 months because it didn't seem like my kinda game. But as soon as I did I was hooked.

That would be in my top 5 as well. Some guy who worked for my dad won a copy on Coke/Pepsi or something and he didn't have any kids so he gave it to me. I didn't touch it for like 6 months because it didn't seem like my kinda game. But as soon as I did I was hooked.
my dad bought a ps "for me" as a kid (i saw him every other weekend so it was really for him), and that was the first game he bought. didnt fully beat it until about 4-5 years ago, gold chocobo and all. never did kill all the weapons tho

How do Nintendo get away with releasing Mario every 3 days but Microsoft copped shit for being only a Halo machine?

Nintendo are that special needs kid that everyone feels sorry for these days.

How do Nintendo get away with releasing Mario every 3 days but Microsoft copped **** for being only a Halo machine?

Nintendo are that special needs kid that everyone feels sorry for these days.
Wat lol?

The last mainline Mario game was 3D World. All the other "Mario" based games offer different game types.

Microsoft cops shit because their first party output is pitiful. Compared to PS or Nintendo its sad.

People spending lots of money on the Switch for feeling sorry lmao.

Wat lol?

The last mainline Mario game was 3D World. All the other "Mario" based games offer different game types.

Microsoft cops **** because their first party output is pitiful. Compared to PS or Nintendo its sad.

https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_games

Microsoft copped shit for milking their franchises, but Nintendo don't when they pretty much rely on Mario and Zelda to bring in buyers.

There is an insane number of Mario related games, sequels, appearances and whatnot. More than anything Masterchef related

People spending lots of money on the Switch for feeling sorry lmao.

No I am not saying people are buying the Switch for sympathy, I am saying they get away with it because they've struggled for a long time.

Nintendo is almost like a specialty company at this point. If it weren't for Mario and Zelda no one would even give a damn. I think they get a pass because those are the franchises everyone wants/expects. They ARE the brand. And if we're being honest they're the reason they are even still able to remain in the console game.

Every Nintendo console I've bought since the N64 (which isn't many) I've purchased solely for Mario and Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back