Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know, what’s your opinion on DLC?
I'm fine with it... IF it has no bearing on the main storyline and completion of the game.

Also... if it works on its own, great.

The Undead Nightmare DLC for RDR was fantasticly clever and worked on its own. Also only about $20 for a, near, full game.

Because I'd rather play them on my 55" TV instead of my 13" laptop. I just hate gaming on computers. yes, I know I can connect my laptop to the tv with an HDMI. I don't like it. I know, I'm old.
Shocked you don't have a PC set up to your tv with a 360 controller for those cheap steam games. Or your like physical too much like me?

Shocked you don't have a PC set up to your tv with a 360 controller for those cheap steam games. Or your like physical too much like me?
I like physical too much.

I have exactly zero digital games. I wait for them to get physical releases. After waiting like a year and a half for Axiom Verge, it finally got a physical release within the last couple months.

That's what I do. Works out fine for me. Although I do still have NES/SNES/Genesis/N64/Dreamcast/etc. consoles which I break out every once in awhile for the nostalgia.

I like physical too much.

I have exactly zero digital games. I wait for them to get physical releases. After waiting like a year and a half for Axiom Verge, it finally got a physical release within the last couple months.
Yup I can't stop the physical collection. Hate the fear of losing digital content even though chances are I'll never go back and play it 10 years later lol

I was a big time DVD collector (had over 1,500 at one point) and very slow to accept digital. But it's clearly the way everything is heading. Assuming price is relatively the same I actually prefer digital games these days. Unless it's something I know I'll want to sell when I'm done with... and will have decent resale value, I've actually stumbled upon some really great games I bought on a whim because they were on sale. Games that I'd never have bought at a store or ordered off amazon.

I was a big time DVD collector (had over 1,500 at one point) and very slow to accept digital. But it's clearly the way everything is heading. Assuming price is relatively the same I actually prefer digital games these days. Unless it's something I know I'll want to sell when I'm done with... and will have decent resale value, I've actually stumbled upon some really great games I bought on a whim because they were on sale. Games that I'd never have bought at a store or ordered off amazon.
Oh yeah for sure. In 10 years time there will probably be minimal physical as retail does.

I'm hoarding up book of Eli style lol

I think that will be the reason we don't go completely digital. And how do you take a game to a friend's place to play if it's digital?

I can tell you right now, I will be very unlikely to continue gaming if it goes digital.

You like DVDs? Hit me up.
I pawned a bunch of mine like a year ago because I needed some money. 30 cents a piece for singles and $1 for bundles. I realized I would buy them and watch them once and never again.

I kept my Blu-rays because I have less than 20 and probably won't be adding to it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back