Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one.

The problem is the games are expensive as hell. Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Secret of Mana, and Super Castlevania 4 are over $110 combined. Now I don't need to spend all of that to play them. I'd like to own them at some point in the future, but I can still play them until then.

And Starfox 2 was never released.
I usually buy one every few months. I also have a modded psp that does SNES games really well.

Roflllll.

Please go back and find me a game that is the size and scale of The Witcher 3+DLC.

If Warcraft 3 got released in the era before consoles got DLC, The Frozen Throne wouldn't have ever been released.

If the Sims was released in the era before consoles got DLC, 20 expansion packs would never have been released.

If Half-Life was released in the era before consoles got DLC, Opposing Force wouldn't have been released.

If Call Of Duty was released in the era before consoles got DLC, United Offensice wouldn't have been released.

If Diablo 2 was released in the era before consoles got DLC, Lord of Destrucion wouldn't have been released.

If Morrowind was released in the era before consoles got DLC, Tribunal wouldn't have been released.

If Balders Gate 2 was released in the era before consoles got DLC, Throne of Baahl wouldn't have been released.

Oh wait.

Era before consoles got DLC. Learn to read

Era before consoles got DLC. Learn to read
I read it just fine lol. If you know what any of those games are you would have gotten it.

All those games have beefy expansions and were all released long before console DLC. To say an RPG like The Witcher 3 wouldn't get one is something else.

I hate you!
The dude at Target told me they get them Monday and Friday. I got mine at two different Targets on Friday since they were limiting them one per customer.

It sounded like GameStop got them on Wednesday, but the guy wouldn't be committal about it.

Walmart and Best Buy are ass. They didn't have any idea when they'd get more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it just fine lol. If you know what any of those games are you would have gotten it.

All those games have beefy expansions and were all released long before console DLC. To say an RPG like The Witcher 3 wouldn't get one is something else.

You haven't read it just fine because you're still missing the point.

Anyone getting Gran Turismo?
Wow... I remember playing that constantly on the PS1, I think. I think the 2nd one I unlocked a F1 car. Won every race but the long ones.

Also, there was this Alpine racer that had so much horsepower, I couldn't make turns... but on straightaways, 0-120 in about 2 seconds it felt like.

Wow... I remember playing that constantly on the PS1, I think. I think the 2nd one I unlocked a F1 car. Won every race but the long ones.

Also, there was this Alpine racer that had so much horsepower, I couldn't make turns... but on straightaways, 0-120 in about 2 seconds it felt like.
GT 2 was absolutely outstanding.

Imo the greatest racing game of all time.

Yea you could get this drag car really easy and made a lot of the races childs play.

It's primarily a PC game. Game would have gotten PC expansions. Just like Diablo and C&C on PS1 had no expansions but PC did.

Stop focusing on the game and focus on the comment.

I will make it something, pick an exlcusove game on console with DLC and if that game had of released in the PS1/2 era it wouldn't have included the DLC aspects. Thus most games these days are made complete with DLC as a bonus and not that the DLC would be in the main game in the PS1/2 era.

Stop focusing on the game and focus on the comment.

I will make it something, pick an exlcusove game on console with DLC and if that game had of released in the PS1/2 era it wouldn't have included the DLC aspects. Thus most games these days are made complete with DLC as a bonus and not that the DLC would be in the main game in the PS1/2 era.
Well yeah lol can't happen without internet. PC based games like Witcher have been getting them since the dawn of time though.

Made a backloggery. So many games, so little time lol.

https://backloggery.com/thebukafax

Yes I am. You are saying if it was on consoles back in the day it is literally not possible for it to have DLC.

No.

Ok, for this example, lets say The Witcher was exclusive to the PS1. The game itself would have shipped as it is now sans the Blood and Wine and the other expansion (can't remember the name)

Fry is of the belief that some games ship "incomplete" these days so in this example he thinks that the PS1 Witcher would have included the 2 expansions as the full game.

No.

Ok, for this example, lets say The Witcher was exclusive to the PS1. The game itself would have shipped as it is now sans the Blood and Wine and the other expansion (can't remember the name)

Fry is of the belief that some games ship "incomplete" these days so in this example he thinks that the PS1 Witcher would have included the 2 expansions as the full game.
Well not Witcher 3 no but some games def ship with DLC made. Capcom is infamous for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back