Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you go to do this? i couldnt find it
When on D before you go into formations there will be a heading called coaching adjustments. Select it and it will give you around 6 different adjustable areas.

My setup is always:

CBs play the ball in the air (could be play the man or standard)

CBs line up with WR according to speed (could be by OVR, height or standard)

Pass rush to aggressive over passive and standard

Yep. Because of the contract with the NFL, they have to rush out the product every year unfinished. The consumers become the BETA testers. After the game has been out a handful of days, a ridiculous number of glitches and bugs show up which have to be fixed. After the first few weeks the major problems are resolved with an update. That is when I get serious about picking up a copy. Until then I let the rest of the Madden buyers do the testing and save myself needless frustrations.
They still haven't fixed the 2 billion glitch. If you finish a season with 2 billion it automatically flips to NEGATIVE 2 billion and your franchise is finished.

Finally got around to jumping on Madden. Played 6 games, so far ... all online. Went 5-1, finished ranked in the top 23%.

Just now set up a franchise and simmed to the start of the regular season. Haven't started any games, yet. If anyone wants to join up or get some games in, it's called SippingWhiskey and my gamertag is RealWhiteBoyYo (Xbox One).

spotify has been finally added to xbox! i think this happened a while ago but i had no idea.

finally i can turn off the madden soundtrack

@Titans Eternal

What did you think?

I think my favorite part was how the title screen changed. It was unexpected and pretty awesome the way the episode finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back