Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I buy it I regret it within a week or two. I know better but can't help myself. Football junkies keeping that franchise afloat.
I feel like a lot of people have wised up as they have gotten older, but the kids just don't know better yet. The same kids that look forward to paying for content that should be included in the game to begin with.

isnt official til friday but the 10hr trial is out
Official for me! GOAT edition released today.

This madden improved in one area that it should have a long time ago. Personnel matchups. No longer will 3-4 cover 4 WR sets. Feels much more skill and knowledge based in h2h now.

Official for me! GOAT edition released today.

This madden improved in one area that it should have a long time ago. Personnel matchups. No longer will 3-4 cover 4 WR sets. Feels much more skill and knowledge based in h2h now.

why would you select a 3-4 D for that and not a dime package?

davis is a tank in the new madden. henry aint half bad either. murray got injured in preseason for me so i havent had a chance to use him yet

I refuse to buy Madden until it has been out atleast a month and has gotten the necessary updates to make it playable. I did try the trial and the passing game for the Titans was smooth. Davis was making plays all down the field and ended things with a TD to Taylor.

I hate when they remove stuff, then put it back in years later as a "new feature". But I am extremely happy to hear that pmatchups are back. I remember back around 2006 or so, I use to shut a lot of people down my locking a DB on a WR and forcing them to travel with that WR. Dunno why it was removed, but glad that is back. I haven't played (didn't get the GOAT edition), but I've read that this is back.

Another example of an old feature coming back this year is this year's passing system ... from what I've read, it sounds a whole lot like the old "cone of vision", except this year's won't have the code physically displayed on the field. lol

I refuse to buy Madden until it has been out atleast a month and has gotten the necessary updates to make it playable. I did try the trial and the passing game for the Titans was smooth. Davis was making plays all down the field and ended things with a TD to Taylor.
Gameplay is probably the most fair it has ever been. I feel skill is rewarded much more and punishmet is dished heavily for mistakes.

This is from my time in ranked h2h. So it's the competitive gameplay mode.

I'm currently 23-9 with the Titans online. They have a cool feature that allows you to match DBs to WR either

Apparently there is no Madden demo this year.

Gaming is going downhill so quickly...
I can give you enough of a breakdown if your truly interested in buying.

IMO it's the best madden for online play since I've bought on day 1 which has been since Madden 05 on PC

I haven't bought Madden since 14 on PS3.

I always have a handful of friends who are suckers and buy it, while I actually get good games.

A month after its release, we will swap and I'll play it for a couple weeks before I get tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back