Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the best is yet to come. Though if I were you I'd play another game in between 3 & 4 just to refresh your palette
This.

I intended to play all of the MGS games in a row. I played 1, 2, 3, Peace Walker, and 4. I just couldn't do 5 after that. I still haven't played it almost a year later.

Bought Nioh when it released. Played and ended up getting stuck on a boss. Rage quit and sold the game. Bought it again today. If anyone plays lmk, you can coop now.

Gunny, 95% through UC3 lol. Probably finish it tomorrow.

Holy crap. Finally finished UC3. Great game all the way through, but tbh I just wanted it to be over towards the end, so I could start UC4.

Whelp, atleast I completed the first 3 before skipping to 4. Great series, one of the best I have ever played,

Holy crap. Finally finished UC3. Great game all the way through, but tbh I just wanted it to be over towards the end, so I could start UC4.

Whelp, atleast I completed the first 3 before skipping to 4. Great series, one of the best I have ever played,
You gonna get the new game that comes out next week I think? With the two girls?

Lost Legacy? I'll buy it eventually, but not day one. Gonna take a break from the series for a bit after I complete 4 so I don't get tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back