Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning GT: Sport

Basically impossible to play offline, horrid business model. I am just glad I got a physical copy from Amazon.

Probably never buy digital again because of how awful this experience was.
I'm actually having a lot of fun with this game. I do wish there was a more realized single player aspect, but I still really like the single player stuff they put in. The game just feels so good to play. I expected to hate it but it's all I ever want to play.

Im about 10 hours into Witcher 3. Definitely a fun game but it's no Skyrim fellas. No clue what you're talking about.
Took me 3 attempts to get into The Witcher 3. Only reason I did was because all I heard was how great it was.

Once I reached Novigrad I was sucked in. It has now become my game of the generation.

The reason to play the game is for the narrative and characters. It dosent offer adventure like skyrim does.

I wasn't a big fan of skyrim as it felt very shallow in the story and department area.

Read most of the staff that made it graduated from Florida State.

There. Now you suddenly love it!
It was still boring.

We've reached a point in gaming where somehow bigger became better. Having a big, open world can be fun, but it can also be boring.

I'm also not all that into high fantasy either, so that didn't help.

It was still boring.

We've reached a point in gaming where somehow bigger became better. Having a big, open world can be fun, but it can also be boring.

I've not played it. Got it for about $10 on Thanksgiving Night, though.

The reason to play the game is for the narrative and characters. It dosent offer adventure like skyrim does.

I wasn't a big fan of skyrim as it felt very shallow in the story and department area.
I think the non-linear adventure aspect is the main reason why I loved Skyrim so much. I could spend literal weeks just crafting potions and leveling up my alchemy and still be having a blast.

Witcher is very solid. But I'm not hooked like I was with Skyrim. At least not yet. I loved how everything was wide open in Skyrim including your character. With Witcher you're picking up an established character with an established personality/history, and I've never played any of the other games before. Sometimes the long cut scenes are annoying too. I'm still very low level though. Maybe I'll get more hooked as I progress.

It was still boring.

I generally prefer more simple pick up and play type games (platformers, indies, fighters, sports, etc.). I don't play a lot of 40-60+ hour story driven games. And I'm not super into fantasy either. Liking Skyrim as much as I did caught me completely off guard. It's a game I never would've picked up if not for all the rave reviews piquing my interest just enough.

War Thunder just added France as a nation you can select and research planes for. It's what I'm playing for instant gratification whereas I go to EvE Online if I'm sitting down for a few hours.

I finished Ni No Kuni today. Solid JRPG. A little on the kiddie side, but don't let the looks and dialogue fool you, it can be pretty challenging and frustrating, especially the caves/dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back