Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont like skyrim?

giphy.gif
It was fantastic 10 years ago

I didn't like Skyrim. It was boring as shit. I played it for like three hours and took it back to Redbox.

I'm a few hours into Horizon Zero Dawn. So far so good. It's a beautiful game. @VondyP wouldn't know about good exclusive games though...

I didn't like Skyrim. It was boring as ****. I played it for like three hours and took it back to Redbox.

I'm a few hours into Horizon Zero Dawn. So far so good. It's a beautiful game. @VondyP wouldn't know about good exclusive games though...
been playing state of decay all weekend

I didn't like Skyrim. It was boring as ****. I played it for like three hours and took it back to Redbox.
I'm sure it's not for everyone but it really is the kind of game you need to invest more than a couple hours to give it a fair shake. I thought it was just okay early on but quickly became hooked. It was easily my favorite game of the last console generation and probably a top 10, possibly top 5, all-time game for me.

Granted I don't game very much these days so I miss out on a lot of great stuff. And I could see how it may not seem nearly as special to someone who games a lot.

Fallout 76 to be revealed at e3 in 11 days. Multiple gaming sites are saying it is online somehow... not much actually revealed in the trailer released today. I am intrigued.

Time to fire up FO4 and finish it this time.

HZD was great. DLC is worth the money too.

I'm sure it's not for everyone but it really is the kind of game you need to invest more than a couple hours to give it a fair shake. I thought it was just okay early on but quickly became hooked. It was easily my favorite game of the last console generation and probably a top 10, possibly top 5, all-time game for me.

Granted I don't game very much these days so I miss out on a lot of great stuff. And I could see how it may not seem nearly as special to someone who games a lot.

These are the type of games I seem to enjoy

Skyrim. HZD. Fallout 4. Farcry 5. Dragon Age Inquisition.

Open world, go do what you want type of games.

Ill echo your sentiments on Skyrim. I tried playing the game many times but always gave up. Then I made myself invest 10 hours and got hooked for a while.

i didnt realize you were a sheep who only bases their opinions on what others on the internet think.

independent thought is good.
Well, I don't have an Xbox One, so it's the only thing I can go by. Of course, both the critic and user scores are ass, so there seems to be a consensus; it's an average game at best.

Well, I don't have an Xbox One, so it's the only thing I can go by. Of course, both the critic and user scores are ass, so there seems to be a consensus; it's an average game at best.
its a good game, they did with multiplayer what monster hunter SHOULD have done. there were apparently some bugs driving down the initial reviews, i have found a few myself, although not gamebreaking.

its the open world multiplayer survival zombie game that should have existed long ago.

Good pairing with Sea of Boring.
I honestly feel bad for Xbox One owners. You buy a console in good faith that there will be games to play on it, and they have been totally duped. If you look at the top 30 Xbox One games released, two of them are exclusives.

Every now and then a game will come out that I would want to play, like Ori and the Blind Forest or Cuphead, but two or three games over the lifespan of a console is not enough for me to buy one.

I honestly feel bad for Xbox One owners. You buy a console in good faith that there will be games to play on it, and they have been totally duped. If you look at the top 30 Xbox One games released, two of them are exclusives.

Every now and then a game will come out that I would want to play, like Ori and the Blind Forest or Cuphead, but two or three games over the lifespan of a console is not enough for me to buy one.

I don't know how anyone didn't see it coming. They quit on exclusives late in the 360 era and continued it now.

They don't own enough studios to provide them with solid games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back