Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallout 76 gonna be dope, i watched a few interviews with the head ppl on how it would all work and it sounds like its gonna work well to prevent griefing. they did mention that at some point they will be allowing people to run their own servers so they can mod the crap out of it if they want, that is intriguing. however there is no truly offline mode so if you are really worried about getting your ass beat by other real players, this one isn't for you. but from what they said, if someone kills you they dont get your stuff and you can then choose to not engage with them again once you respawn, so they cant just follow you around the map and ruin your time.

i am especially skeptical of their goal of having no human NPCs, I don't see how they can keep the storyline going without them. especially if only a "a few dozen people" will be on each server. maybe if there are huge perks to role playing as a trader/raider/whatever, time will tell

Bout to start playing Hollow Knight. It’s been out for a minute but I was waiting for the Switch release. Looks like one of those games that should be played on a Nintendo console, imo.

Finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy the other day. Pretty good game, made mostly by the interactions between Chloe and Nadine.

We are moving states in the next couple of weeks so I've packed up all my games and playing stuff I've downloaded for now.

Finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy the other day. Pretty good game, made mostly by the interactions between Chloe and Nadine.

We are moving states in the next couple of weeks so I've packed up all my games and playing stuff I've downloaded for now.
Australia ain’t got states y’all got dingery doos

I finished the main story of Horizon Zero Dawn. Very solid game. The combat and gameplay were fantastic. The story was good, not great. The side missions were a little repetitive. That's the one thing that will always separate The Witcher 3 and all other open world games.

I'm probably like halfway through The Frozen Wilds. I think this has been my favorite part of the game. A shame it was put behind a paywall for early adopters.

Just finished Gears of War 4.... dat ending though... hyped for Gears 5 now.

The multiplayer of this game is also great (at least for pc) but since this game is multiple years old it's not quite as active online.

Horde mode is amazing but is like a 2 hour ordeal so you gotta commit.

Also I felt this one was a bit harder than previous versions, and I was only playing on normal. Maybe I'm just rusty though, the gameplay style in gears is quite a bit different than your average FPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back