Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it wasnt officially announced until 2015... but here we are at 2018 with not even so much as a 5 second clip of gameplay.

I thought i read something a few months ago that they switched studios because the previous one wanted to stick to the original script and square wanted to add onto the story.... i hope that's not true

Kingdom Hearts is Squares main focus for now. The biggest mistake they made with FF7 was show it so early because people get panicky.

Kingdom Hearts is Squares main focus for now. The biggest mistake they made with FF7 was show it so early because people get panicky.
yeah i agree, if it was this far out they should have never showed anything, that's one thing bethesda absolutely does right.

kingdom hearts looks cool enough, ive just never been into that series

yeah i agree, if it was this far out they should have never showed anything, that's one thing bethesda absolutely does right.

kingdom hearts looks cool enough, ive just never been into that series

It's pretty much their MO lately. At least for their main franchises.

Final Fantasy 15 took like 10 years. Kingdom Hearts 3 probably just as long.

Never been interested in most Bethesda games to comment but Rockstar are usually pretty good as well I think.

playstation taking mass Ls on the cross platform front

resisting the trend is gonna leave people feeling salty when the next gen comes around, they need to embrace it or they might pay the price in the future

resisting the trend is gonna leave people feeling salty when the next gen comes around, they need to embrace it or they might pay the price in the future
But Playstation is the console you have when you don't have friends to play with, right? Don't need cross play when you don't have anyone to play with.

Lol no it isn't. Same thing was said about cross-platform.They'll eventually do the smart thing but this happened all the way back with Rocket League and you know what's happened since? More and more Ps4s sold.

Fact of the matter is, the minority are the ones who care.

Microsoft did the same last gen anyway.

But Playstation is the console you have when you don't have friends to play with, right? Don't need cross play when you don't have anyone to play with.
It's not just cross play, but also cross save and carrying progress, the Fortnite community is currently up in arms at ps4 right now. That's a rather large market to be angering, ask Microsoft. (no physical discs omg)

Lol no it isn't. Same thing was said about cross-platform.They'll eventually do the smart thing but this happened all the way back with Rocket League and you know what's happened since? More and more Ps4s sold.

Fact of the matter is, the minority are the ones who care.

Microsoft did the same last gen anyway.
Rocket League isn't Fortnite, and more games are doing cross platform playing and sharing, sony needs to get in line.

Also you know cross platform on the previous gen was a joke lol

Ps this isn't about this generation, it's about next. Microsoft already revealed theirs is in development , i think it's early, but it's coming

This means that if you've been collecting in-game items like V-bucks, rare skins, or emotes on an Epic Games account linked to either your PS4 or Switch, you will not be able to bring that progress to the opposite console. It's especially frustrating for those who paid $10 for the Battle Pass, which adds premium features to the game — it means you'll have to buy it all over again with your brand-new second account.

I just don't have much sympathy here. This is why I always harp on games being complete without microtransactions and in-game purchases. You give all the power to the devs and console creators and have to go with their flow.

I just don't have much sympathy here. This is why I always harp on games being complete without microtransactions and in-game purchases. You give all the power to the devs and console creators and have to go with their flow.
the only dev not going with the flow is playstation lol, i'm sure they will eventually but they are going about it all wrong

the only dev not going with the flow is playstation lol, i'm sure they will eventually but they are going about it all wrong
And players are at their will.

No sympathy from this guy for either Fortnite players or Sony for the blowback. Don't hand over the power of ownership and then be surprised when the power you gave away is abused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocket League isn't Fortnite, and more games are doing cross platform playing and sharing, sony needs to get in line.

Rocket League was\is one of the most popular games.

Generally speaking, Sony don't do cross play with Microsoft. It exists for PC. I particularly don't care but this isn't unusual for Sony. And I get the business reason and I get the players reasons for it.

This gave me a good chuckle though

sqyhdgb1gr311.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back