Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you done research on the Sony 4Ks? I'd suggest you do that first. I bought one about a year ago and it's acting up. Looked up the problem and it seems to be a common thing.
hmmm the one i'm looking at is highly rated/reviewed everywhere i look. i've always been a huge Sony tv fan.

4.8 customer review on best buy

hell has frozen over:
https://kotaku.com/sony-is-finally-allowing-cross-play-on-the-ps4-1829326043

Having resisted for so long, Sony is finally giving in and allowing cross-play on the PS4 “for select third party content”, meaning PlayStation 4 owners will soon get to play the same game against people on competing consoles.

In perhaps an admission as to why this has taken so long, when the competition has allowed it for ages, Sony adds that “This represents a major policy change for SIE”, and say there’ll be more information on “other titles going forward” when “we have more details to share”.

supposedly bethesda threatened to pull ps4 launches if sony didnt change their stance on cross platform so that may have forced their hand

hoooray! gamers win. fry can finally play multiplayer with real people some day

Platinuming Spider-Man has left a void in my soul, so on a whim I bought Dragon Quest XI. Not a huge jrpg guy, never even played Dragon Quest before.

I have put 20 hours into it in the last 2 days. I can't get enough. The last time I really played a turn based rpg was FF7. This might be better than that. Love the combat and story, all the characters to recruit and gear up. Good time sink.

Platinuming Spider-Man has left a void in my soul, so on a whim I bought Dragon Quest XI. Not a huge jrpg guy, never even played Dragon Quest before.

I have put 20 hours into it in the last 2 days. I can't get enough. The last time I really played a turn based rpg was FF7. This might be better than that. Love the combat and story, all the characters to recruit and gear up. Good time sink.
the story is very good, there are some boring parts but for the most part it is interesting. I am about 26-28 hours in right now and loving it. i am just now getting to a part where i actually have to start grinding, didnt really have to at all for the first 24 hours of gameplay

better than ff7???? that's blasphemy, watch yourself

where you at in DQ?

i just got to the tree.... shit gets real.

i was starting to get disappointed that the game might be almost done. it isn't lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back