Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout 76. Buggy. Bad framerate. Fun game.
sounds like classic bethesda, buggy as all hell upon first release

it is fun, though im not very far in, this fallout is significantly tougher than previous games. guess thats what happens when u cant stop time to heal with a deathclaw in your face. even basic swarms of ghouls are tough in this game

Finally finished Red Dead 2.

Got all misty eyed.

Fantastic game and story that literally takes 50+ hours to get through.

Worth it in the end and makes the first game even better given all the context for the characters you have now. Now I want to play the first one again.

Still have a ton to do to 100% it.

The epilogue of this game is longer than the main single player campaigns of most games.

Got the Return to Arkham PS4 remaster of Arkhan Asylum and Arkham City for $5

Been playing Asylum. Forgot how fantastic this game was and it's even better with the updated visuals.

my friends and i have been playing the shit out of fallout 76... its great with friends, amazing even. cant wait til the vaults/raids open up

I have them but **** when you get married and have kids it's tough to see everyone.

I have hearing problems

To make it worse, Dr screwed up the surgery trying to fix my ear

I cant hear shit now so I barely even engage in conversation anymore.

#hermitlife

I got Game Pass for half off and figured I'd try out >observer_ because.. it had Blade Runner-esque music.. that's literally it

If you like getting headaches, you'll love this game. Couldn't get through the 2nd "dream eater" sequence before I quit.. it's like the game is built to cause seizures

and I never even heard good music in the actual game :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back