Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamestop had a sell for Assassins Creed Odyssey. 24$ new. I traded in fallout 76, and also had a 5 dollar credit. Got it for 11 bucks. It is amazing so far. It's nice to have a flat game to play so I don't always have to wear the VR headset.

Highly recommend, great game so far. About 13 hours in.

Gamestop had a sell for Assassins Creed Odyssey. 24$ new. I traded in fallout 76, and also had a 5 dollar credit. Got it for 11 bucks. It is amazing so far. It's nice to have a flat game to play so I don't always have to wear the VR headset.

Highly recommend, great game so far. About 13 hours in.
amazing game... i'm not sure how many hours I am in but I'm at level 26. the storyline in this game is pretty solid and the map is outrageous. im nowhere near halfway through the map yet and only fully cleared out a 1-2 islands and 1-2 regions.

one thing ive learned is dont focus too much on clearing leaders, after some time another leader just takes their place. it's good for experience but you are just burning your time.

Kingdom Hearts 3

9/10

Ridiculously fun.

Beautiful game too.

Everything pops. Story is cheesy AF and makes no sense to me but the combat and nostalgia is elite.

Nearly every fight evolves into a light show of special attacks based on Disneyland rides and character team ups with colorful explosions that fill the screen.

The role-playing element is simple and solid. Pretty much like the other games.

I mean look at this, you're controlling all of this, it's not cutscenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts 3

9/10

Ridiculously fun.

Beautiful game too.

Everything pops. Story is cheesy AF and makes no sense to me but the combat and nostalgia is elite.

Nearly every fight evolves into a light show of special attacks based on Disneyland rides and character team ups with colorful explosions that fill the screen.

The role-playing element is simple and solid. Pretty much like the other games.

I mean look at this, you're controlling all of this, it's not cutscenes.

Can two players play st once on the same console? So annoying how many games are only one player per console nowadays

Can two players play st once on the same console? So annoying how many games are only one player per console nowadays

One player

35-40 hour single player with additional side stuff for god knows how many hours.

If you take your time it's probably a 50 hour game the first time through from what I've read.

Apex Legends just came out of nowhere yesterday for free. Instead of making TitanFall 3 the studio turned it into a F2P battle royale game and it is REALLY well made in comparison to others.

PUBG and COD4 will be basically killed by this game I think, just because its free.

Fortnite is too popular to kill but it's definitely going to take a hit in numbers I think.

Highly encourage yall to download and try it out. Runs great on PC so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back