Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apex Legends just came out of nowhere yesterday for free. Instead of making TitanFall 3 the studio turned it into a F2P battle royale game and it is REALLY well made in comparison to others.

PUBG and COD4 will be basically killed by this game I think, just because its free.

Fortnite is too popular to kill but it's definitely going to take a hit in numbers I think.

Highly encourage yall to download and try it out. Runs great on PC so far.
Ya it's a great game like u said by far the better BR that has come out. Haven't ran into any glitches or lag or desyning yet been playing it for 2 days now. I was a pubg guy but this blows it out of the water and it's free so you have no reason to not give it a try. I'm on xbox 1.

I was more into the Total War series

I love thr Total war series. They so much fun but can be so time consuming.

Many times I ended up very late saying "okay, just one more turn" and "this really has to be the last turn then I go to bed."

Empire TW was my favorite.

Lately I have been playing the original Rome TW again and modding units to try and make it more balanced.

Many times I ended up very late saying "okay, just one more turn" and "this really has to be the last turn then I go to bed."

Lately I have been playing the original Rome TW again and modding units to try and make it more balanced.

Empire was the last one I played and yea I would cheat with gold and try to overtake the America’s lol

have you ever played civilization before? sounds right up your alley if not. one of the best PC games of all times. i highly encourage getting civ6

My friends and I thought a great game combo would be a Civilization-quality game and a driving game like GTA to explore the place you created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back