Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Switch has sold 32 million consoles.

The Xbox 1 has sold 39 million consoles with a 3.5 year head start. Not bad for only playing Mario themed games.

I don’t really understand that statement.

*only* Mario themed games? Even if that was correct, Mario is a huge franchise.

I play Xbox more than any other system.

Don’t really care about single player games that much anymore, just don’t have time to dedicate to them. I like play 30-40 mins and I’m good.

I own 2 switches there's just nothing worth while to play, my son has the Zelda game got bored, has more fun if we all play Mario games. Got a Xbox too, but I want to make the change to PC in the future. Hopefully that Google idea pans out so I can play all those PC games on max settings without the hardware.

Hopefully that Google idea pans out so I can play all those PC games on max settings without the hardware.
If you live in a place with Google Fiber you should be fine.

The quality of internet required to do something like that for hours a week, in addition to normal internet activity, is not available in the majority of the US. That will be the biggest issue with Stadia.

I play Xbox more than any other system.

Don’t really care about single player games that much anymore, just don’t have time to dedicate to them. I like play 30-40 mins and I’m good.
i have many friends with both consoles, they all play xbox more. better system all around.

if ur desperate for the couple exclusives playstation has, go buy a cheap one off ebay or something. i thought about doing it for persona 5 but... is it worth it? i think no

If you live in a place with Google Fiber you should be fine.

The quality of internet required to do something like that for hours a week, in addition to normal internet activity, is not available in the majority of the US. That will be the biggest issue with Stadia.
Ya this true that why I hope they "figure" it out, but the rational part of me could see this as just a way to push their Google fiber internet.

i have many friends with both consoles, they all play xbox more. better system all around.

if ur desperate for the couple exclusives playstation has, go buy a cheap one off ebay or something. i thought about doing it for persona 5 but... is it worth it? i think no
It's hard to justify a 60$ purchase for a offline story driven game. I bought rdr2 did all I could do played through it 3 times but now it collects dust because the online is not that good. So if Sony continues to hang their hat on that notion in the future they have no future. Kids growing up now do care for those type of story driven games just a fact.

It's hard to justify a 60$ purchase for a offline story driven game. I bought rdr2 did all I could do played through it 3 times but now it collects dust because the online is not that good. So if Sony continues to hang their hat on that notion in the future they have no future. Kids growing up now do care for those type of story driven games just a fact.
I expect RDR2 Online to get quite good... GTA 5 Online started out ok and got amazing.

Also, I spent $40.

i still love single player games, but i play multiplayer MUCH more, i truly want to play god of war and persona 5, but i cant justify buying a whole new console just for that.

honestly id probably buy a switch before a ps4 anyways, nintendo makes some great SP games also.

if switch really gets all xbox games streaming on their system, depending on how multiplayer is set up, i might just make the move to nintendo.

RDR2
GoW
Spider-Man
HZD
Witcher 3
BotW
Resident Evil
Shit I meant don't care. Compared to when I was younger playing Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation was awesome and I got the original Xbox just for Halo and that story hooked me so much I bought all the books and read them. Now kids just want a vanilla online multi player game with shooting and loot boxes with useless skins. Don't get me wrong I still play fps games but I do feel the quality has gone down, hell half these games nowdays arent even finished at launch, thus they get boring. Theres gems though, I recently picked up boarder lands 2 and been playing that with the wife split screen having fun.

**** I meant don't care. Compared to when I was younger playing Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation was awesome and I got the original Xbox just for Halo and that story hooked me so much I bought all the books and read them. Now kids just want a vanilla online multi player game with shooting and loot boxes with useless skins. Don't get me wrong I still play fps games but I do feel the quality has gone down, hell half these games nowdays arent even finished at launch, thus they get boring. Theres gems though, I recently picked up boarder lands 2 and been playing that with the wife split screen having fun.
assassins creed odyssey, highly recommend

**** I meant don't care. Compared to when I was younger playing Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation was awesome and I got the original Xbox just for Halo and that story hooked me so much I bought all the books and read them. Now kids just want a vanilla online multi player game with shooting and loot boxes with useless skins. Don't get me wrong I still play fps games but I do feel the quality has gone down, hell half these games nowdays arent even finished at launch, thus they get boring. Theres gems though, I recently picked up boarder lands 2 and been playing that with the wife split screen having fun.
The battle royale games will go the way of DDR and Guitar Hero. It's a fad and will die out.

Single-player, story-driven games are a constant. Always will be.

Plus, there's no need for Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo to make the online-only, free-to-play, multiplayer games. Independent studios do that themselves. The exclusives and fanboyism sell the consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sekiro early on is pretty brutal, moreso than Bloodborne or DS3

once you get going and have more than 2 healing items it's manageable..

but **** the early game was stupid, getting 2 shotted from mini-bosses with 1-2 heal items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back