Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always as

south park

Suck it
south park is super generic and easy because it's marketed to the masses. that game is more about laughs than gameplay.

definitely not representative of normal turn based games. i hated the south park game because the actual gameplay sucked balls.

south park is super generic and easy because it's marketed to the masses. that game is more about laughs than gameplay.

definitely not representative of normal turn based games. i hated the south park game because the actual gameplay sucked balls.
The Stick of Truth was awesome.

I haven't played the second one.

It looks like one I'll get for $20 nine months from now tbh

I was pretty stoked for it, but decided to wait. Reviews soon okay, but I’m done paying $60 for okay games.

Halfway through it

Finally picked up a little bit but I dont really like the main character too much so that doesnt help.

I did genuinely get pissed off at one part of the story but it took so long for it to get to that point. I was bitching and complaining and my wife was laughing at me.

The freakers (zombies) are sneaky, especially since I cant hear. One scared the shit out of me tonight.
Whole body jump scare lol.

I was going to buy Rage 2 to have something else to mess with but after reading..... .waaaay too short for me to spend 60 bucks on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Ghost Recon Wildlands for like $15

I loved the Ghost Recon series back in the day.

This one is very fun. Not near as technical or strategic as the originals sadly but eh it's $15.

I definitely would've gave more for it but the trailers were blah.

Palys like Grand Theft Auto Ghost Recon mixed with Far Cry.

Can we please get a tactical squad shooter again?

A NEW SOCOM WOULD BE FIRE

Last update on Days Gone until I beat it

The slow start seems to be character development. You get more emotionally invested when certain events take place.

I am enjoying it now

My wife and I play the games together so I need opinions on what to play while shes not around

Give RDR2 another shot or GTA5? Turns out I had GTA and didnt even know it. Opinions??? I enjoy both types of gameplay, I just wonder which you guys think is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last update on Days Gone

The slow start seems to be character development. You get more emotionally invested when certain events take place.

I am enjoying it now

My wife and I play the games together so I need opinions on what to play while shes not around

Give RDR2 another shot or GTA5? Turns out I had GTA and didnt even know it. Opinions??? I enjoy both types of gameplay, I just wonder which you guys think is better.
I will say GTA 5 online is like a whole new game. Well, GTA 5 expansion.

I'll start GTA and give it a shot.

The more I play Days Gone, the more I disagree with the bad ratings its getting

Maybe it's because I dont play a lot of games go compare it to....

If you are playing both, I feel that’s the best order.

RDR2 is the better overall game imo. But I consider both to be among the best games I’ve ever played.

I reinstalled RD2 just for poker lol... Them reducing the prices for hunting/meats shot down my desire to horde money lol.. that is until poker.

Cross-Play confirmed for the new CoD

i dont like CoD but it is significant that they are doing it for the first time. Looks like all games will likely be doing it going forward... FINALLY

Is GTA just buggy af??? After all this time? Or am I missing something.

I couldnt get a haircut

I couldnt get my car fixed in the chop shop

I have a quest to go get clothes and I cant look at or buy anything.

It's getting annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back