Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross-Play confirmed for the new CoD

i dont like CoD but it is significant that they are doing it for the first time. Looks like all games will likely be doing it going forward... FINALLY

PC gamers ruined fornite...... Right Hand on the trigger/reload/ and weapon switch.. with the left hand on the build keys...

As long as cod doesn't get any ''build" ideas.. it could work.

Is GTA just buggy af??? After all this time? Or am I missing something.

I couldnt get a haircut

I couldnt get my car fixed in the chop shop

I have a quest to go get clothes and I cant look at or buy anything.

It's getting annoying

Little mess ups.like that happen from time to time ... For the longest time when they ran their first July 4 promo, a buddy of mine was literally just a head floating in the air..
Hard resetting your console works wonders with some of that... Resets the total network you're trying to access through ur console.... Also could try clearing your CACHE on the actual network name.

square is lucky the ff7 storyline is so good... i see that square button being smashed relentlessly on the bottom left.... gross :puke:

It's Kingdom Hearts meets Final Fantasy 7 I bet or at least XV which is more RPG'ish and slower.

It needs more strategy than just mindless button mashing like Kingdom Hearts

It's Kingdom Hearts meets Final Fantasy 7 I bet or at least XV which is more RPG'ish and slower.

It needs more strategy than just mindless button mashing like Kingdom Hearts
if you've ever played the original, the materia system is really what makes the game. im pretty worried how they are gonna make that work with this button mashing crap. in the original you had to set up your materia's before the big bosses depending on who it was... if you can just button mash your way through this game with no strategy it's going to be a major major fail.

so far they have shown NOTHING dealing with the materia at all and that worries me a lot.

I wouldn't put it past them

All they have to do is retell the story with updated graphics and itll sell.

You know you're going to buy it anyways

I wouldn't put it past Square

All they have to do is retell the story with updated graphics and itll sell.
well they are adding more story to the story i believe, they arent just keeping it the same. not changing the story but adding more depth is what was promised.

and actually now that i rewatch the trailer, you can see the materia slots on cloud's buster sword

i need gameplay!

well they are adding more story to the story i believe, they arent just keeping it the same. not changing the story but adding more depth is what was promised.

and actually now that i rewatch the trailer, you can see the materia slots on cloud's buster sword

i need gameplay!

I'm just a FF fanboy. Always enjoyed the games and I even have all the ones that are available on my phone except "The After Years"

I'll buy it but I hope I'm not as disappointed as I was with 15

I'm just a FF fanboy. Always enjoyed the games and I even have all the ones that are available on my phone except "The After Years"

I'll buy it but I hope I'm not as disappointed as I was with 15
15 was bad, 13 was bad... i havent liked any of their games since ff10. im a turn-based truther though

15 was bad, 13 was bad... i havent liked any of their games since ff10. im a turn-based truther though

I had a couple problems with 15

The deaths were not needed. It just seemed forced to have impact on the story

They are all dead but let's rewind time to do side quests. It was just stupid.

I've heard the online version had improved a lot but I have not tried it since the failure of a release

FF7 can be a flop but itll still be one of the best selling games when it comes out

Finally finished RDR2.

So damned good. Game is a work of art.

Easily the best graphics/atmospheres I've ever experienced. The detail is incredible.

I said it before, I'll say it again... the materia/battle system will make or break this game.

It will sell, big time... but long term, how will it be regarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back