Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks amazing

episodic sucks but 2 blu-rays worth of game for just midgar.... which is basically only 1/3 of the game. we wont even meet all the characters in this one....

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like they are splitting it up into a trilogy and this first game is only the midgar area... so you wont meet vincent or yuffie (they are both met after midgar)
Oh, that's ok. I thought it was period... since Yuffie and Vincent are merely optional characters.

I really cannot believe they got the Witcher on Switch

I might actually play it now since I can do so on the toilet.

Been playing Mario Odyssey and it might be the most fun game I've played in forever. Have to get all the moons. Closest thing to Mario 64 and Sunshine we've ever had.

Switch is 100% worth every penny. It doesn't have the library of Sony or XBox but it's just the shit.

Sony and Microsoft have to 100% package the next system with reliable game streaming from the console to a mobile device and have hardware that works with Apple and Android based tablets and phones. There's a bit of this now but it's not nearly as good as it needs to be.

I wouldn't be opposed to them releasing a tablet in the style of the Switch with attachable controllers that instead of using game carts ran the software on the home console and streamed it to the device over WiFi or 4g/5g

I might actually play it now since I can do so on the toilet.

Been playing Mario Odyssey and it might be the most fun game I've played in forever. Have to get all the moons. Closest thing to Mario 64 and Sunshine we've ever had.

Switch is 100% worth every penny. It doesn't have the library of Sony or XBox but it's just the ****.

Sony and Microsoft have to 100% package the next system with reliable game streaming from the console to a mobile device and have hardware that works with Apple and Android based tablets and phones. There's a bit of this now but it's not nearly as good as it needs to be.

I wouldn't be opposed to them releasing and tablet in the style of the Switch with attachable controllers that instead of using game carts ran the software on the home console and streamed it to the device over WiFi or 4g/5g
microsoft is releasing xcloud which basically turns your box into a server so you can stream to any device you want. including phones.

I really cannot believe they got the Witcher on Switch

Nintendo also apparently limited the Switch's power initially and recently unlocked overclocking for developers. It can't hit PlayStation Pro or Xbox levels obviously but they're close. Closer than they have any business being on a handheld console.

I just don't have the time to sit and play on a console for hours.

I can however whip out the Switch when I'm bored at work, sitting on the toilet, on the couch while the wife watches a movie or some stupid show I don't give a shit about, get a few minutes in laying in bed before crashing.

Where I use to play shitty games on my phone the same way it's been replaced by Switch.

If only it made phone calls...

If Sony or Microsoft could hit the same quality on like my iPad with a controller I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back