Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't have the time to sit and play on a console for hours.

I can however whip out the Switch when I'm bored at work, sitting on the toilet, on the couch while the wife watches a movie or some stupid show I don't give a **** about, get a few minutes in laying in bed before crashing.

Where I use to play ****** games on my phone the same way it's been replaced by Switch.

If only it made phone calls...

If Sony or Microsoft could hit the same quality on like my iPad with a controller I'm down.
apparently has lower latency than that new google stadia thing too

Google Stadia is interesting but Google has a history of starting large projects and abandoning them if they don't go well.
yeah i would never invest in a google gaming device, xcloud will be equal, if not better. no need to choose a non-gaming companies product

Crash team racing. Challenge me if you feel like losing. Which in all likelihood means that you'll finish in 8th place and I'll finish 5th because it's really hard. Don't be scared

220px-Warbox.jpg

On a private server. Awesome pvp.

To be fair....

Mississippi is giving you guys a run for your money. The only thing Mississippi has going for it over Alabama, is that it isn’t Alabama.

You gonna play classic wow?

Oh yea.

Somenof my online friends are already bugging me to get something started again.

I am intentionally avoiding wow because I remember the classic grind to level.

If you are going to play, let me know. We can get on the same server

Last edited by a moderator:
Same, have a few buddies who are wanting to play. We can all figure something out when they release a server list. I'm either going heal paladin or enhance shaman. Can't decide.

BRO I got Zelda on my Switch. It's real cool.

I just wanted to tell you because tbh you're the only person here who matters.
I've tried to talk myself into buying a switch. The are only two games that I actually want to play on that platform though- Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart. I think the new marvel ultimate alliance game is going to be a switch exclusive (atleast for a time?).

Can't justify buying a console when there are only 3 games on it I am interested in, one of them (MUA) not even being released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back