Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno man... prolly check it out at some point. Pretty heavy into this daoc pvp right now.

Our group grew last night. You would be a good fit with some of these guys and pvping. We have 4 high warlord grinders coming back already. Not sure if they plan on doing the grind again though.

Plus dungeon groups will be a very solid group. You won't be spending hours running back to your corpse in scholomance, strathholme, and upper and lower blackrock spire.

I'm dropping current wow for classic and will be shooting for max level asap. Plan on going all in for classic

i'm really not sure what all the hype is about this death stranding game.... i get that its a popular game dev but holy crap does this game look lame...

I might be playing classic WoW 12 hours a day.

****ing @Alzarius , man

Almost lvl 36.

The grind is rough but I havent had this much fun playing the game in a a long time. Last night I slacked a bit after getting my mount but the weekend is here!!

Blizzard was smart bringing it back. Cant wait to reach 60 and start doing attunement runs and leveling the people who have less time

the outer worlds releases this week... pumped

i downloaded it from Game Pass not thinking too much of it because i fucking hated Fallout 3 and never touched another fallout game.. but i'm liking this.. I like the Companion aspect, reminds me of mass effect

on another note

COD Spec Ops is straight trash
2 shot downed, a million bullet sponge Juggernauts that spawn on your ass and down you immediately, scarce ammo, no checkpoints.. yeah real fun getting downed every 10 seconds while the Jugs take literally all of your ammo and grunts drop 20 bullets.. real fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back