Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond Two Souls

10/10

Yep, it's more of a movie game, but the way they've integrated the controls is really cool. Incredible graphics, even better story, amazing amazing game.

Still cannot pull myself away from GTA V

For a good week straight all I thought about in life was GTA. But it can mess with you leaving a Titans game thinking, "I should just shoot at the first few cars so they will get out of the way and I can get home quickly. If the cops follow me, Ill just drive into some dirt and magically disappear."

The above post is satirical. Alex1939 does not confirm actually feeling homicidal leaving the Titans game. All above comments are for entertainment purposes only.

For a good week straight all I thought about in life was GTA. But it can mess with you leaving a Titans game thinking, "I should just shoot at the first few cars so they will get out of the way and I can get home quickly. If the cops follow me, Ill just drive into some dirt and magically disappear."

The above post is satirical. Alex1939 does not confirm actually feeling homicidal leaving the Titans game. All above comments are for entertainment purposes only.
I'm hooked on GTA Online!

Beyond Two Souls

10/10

Yep, it's more of a movie game, but the way they've integrated the controls is really cool. Incredible graphics, even better story, amazing amazing game.

I was hearing that it has/had the potential to be one of the better games of this generation but it was just released at an awful time.

I was hearing that it has/had the potential to be one of the better games of this generation but it was just released at an awful time.

Oh I dunno...

Remember a game based on the movie that came out at the end of PS2 era...

It still did well even years after the PS3 was good.

TOTALLY different games, I've just always felt there are some amazing games that come out right at the end of a consoles life that are amongst the best it had to offer.

Just because it was released within a few weeks of GTA/next gen dropping soon doesn't mean it was a terrible time to launch the game, you stooped dummy. They're two entirely different games, and it has a large enough following that they could have released it the same day as GTA and been fine.

My next gen console is officially a ps3 btw. Soon as 4 drops and 3's take a mark down, I'm grabbing one up and fucking GOING TO TOWN on that rpg collection on ps3. HeavyRainIMCOMINGFORYOUBABE

Beyond Two Souls

10/10

Awesome. Been looking forward to this one for awhile. Heavy Rain is probably one of my top 3 games of this console generation.

I tend to take IGN reviews with grain of salt, but I was disappointed to see BTS got a 6/10 from them.

Awesome. Been looking forward to this one for awhile. Heavy Rain is probably one of my top 3 games of this console generation.

I tend to take IGN reviews with grain of salt, but I was disappointed to see BTS got a 6/10 from them.

Yeah they probably didn't pay IGN enough money for a better review.

I will say I've only played it for about 5 hours but was pretty blown away. The controls are a little confusing but I think it's kind of neat the way they work.

The only thing that I can think of that would make me reconsider my score is the length of the game. I mean, I hope I have another 25 hours at least before I beat it.

lol wow just saw the battlefield 4 commercial and I think they taking a shot at 911 lol they have a scene of a plane flying through a building or might be a helicopter then the building crumbles like the twin towers and a kid is shown that's describing it and he says I didn't even know that was possible lolol

subtle but golden..............

911 WAS A INSIDE JOB

says battlefield 4

and me

Beyond Two Souls

10/10

I've not played the demo yet so glad to hear someone say they liked it. The reviews were less than glorious.

In the spirit of the Halloween season, I plan on finally playing the Red Dead Redemption Zombie DLC.

Red-Dead-Zombie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back