Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of us is very interesting to me. Dragon Commander not so much. God damn you PS3 EXCLUSIVES. I WANT HAZ HEAVY RAIN AND LAST OF US!!!!!!!!11111!111!!!1
Heavy Rain was sooooooo freaking good. One of the best and most unique video game experiences I've ever had. Certainly of this console generation.

I would add La Noire to that Heavy Rain recommendation.

But on the Heavy Rain bandwagon, can't wait for Beyond Two Souls the next release from Quantum Dream studios. Same company that made Omikron Nomad Soul of course.

Alright, I'll be on steam tonight if you wanna game.
I still don't have a respectable gaming machine so that will probably have to wait. I just really got into it so all I have now are a couple single player games. I'll go ahead and add you though. Planning to build a computer here in the next few months though.

I would add La Noire to that Heavy Rain recommendation.

But on the Heavy Rain bandwagon, can't wait for Beyond Two Souls the next release from Quantum Dream studios. Same company that made Omikron Nomad Soul of course.
Still haven't played LA Noire. Heard very mixed things but I still wanna play it. I'm super pumped for Beyond Two Souls as well.

First year I haven't bought Madden in over a decade. With football being back, I was getting the itch. So I decided to rent it to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Wow. This game is a joke. Still really unbalanced (I shouldn't have to fix the game with sliders each year). They somehow manage to make the menus/presentation ever more convoluted and clunky each year.

And what the hell is up with all the injuries? In my first game (Titans/Steelers), Locker went down on my 2nd play of the game... abdominal tear, out 3 weeks. Britt went down later on in the 1st quarters, out for game. For the Steelers, Roethlisberger and Heath both got injured and were out for the game.

First year I haven't bought Madden in over a decade. With football being back, I was getting the itch. So I decided to rent it to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Wow. This game is a joke. Still really unbalanced (I shouldn't have to fix the game with sliders each year). They somehow manage to make the menus/presentation ever more convoluted and clunky each year.

And what the hell is up with all the injuries? In my first game (Titans/Steelers), Locker went down on my 2nd play of the game... abdominal tear, out 3 weeks. Britt went down later on in the 1st quarters, out for game. For the Steelers, Roethlisberger and Heath both got injured and were out for the game.
And the goddamn wind arrow point the opposite direction for field goals

FFXIV_PC_FOB_Product.jpg

I think I'm gonna buy it tonight. 30 bucks digital download, first month free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back