Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't do fighting games. After the 10 minutes it takes to learn it, you're too good for the AI.
Well the real fun of fighting games is in the multiplayer. Regardless, they do tend to get old pretty fast (compared to other genres... for me anyway). For that reason, I have a hard time justifying dropping more than $20-30 for a fighting game. I'd damn sure never shell out $60 for one.

Same here. I wasn't overly impressed with the demo. But I've heard the story mode is supposed to be really good so maybe that's where it's at. For $20 it's not very difficult to get your money's worth. But $60 is a different story.

And I think we all know if it weren't a DC property it wouldn't be getting even 1/4 the buzz.

MK9 supposed to be coming to pc finally. No interest in injustice.

I tried to get into bioshock one more time before uninstalling. Still a boring average game.

Just started replaying Knights of the Old Republic for at least the 4th or 5th time. Steam has it on sale for $3 so I couldn't resist. It definitely feels very dated at this point but it's still a lot of fun. Probably one of my top 5 favorite games of all-time.

Just started replaying Knights of the Old Republic for at least the 4th or 5th time. Steam has it on sale for $3 so I couldn't resist. It definitely feels very dated at this point but it's still a lot of fun. Probably one of my top 5 favorite games of all-time.

Man I freaking loved that game and I am not even a huge Star Wars fan. Its sad that basically everything after that has flopped so hard. Star Wars could consistently make huge games all the time if they wanted but they always come up flat.

Man I freaking loved that game and I am not even a huge Star Wars fan. Its sad that basically everything after that has flopped so hard. Star Wars could consistently make huge games all the time if they wanted but they always come up flat.
Yeah it's easily the best SW game I've ever played. And it's not even close. Even KOTOR2 couldn't hold a candle to the first IMO. The first one has possibly the best/most well-done twist I've ever experienced in a video game. Blew my mind.

I actually bought an original Xbox specifically for KOTOR. I was firmly a PS guy with no intention of ever owning an Xbox. But then I played about an hour of KOTOR at my buddy's house. The very next day I went out an bought an Xbox.

Holy shit Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is awesome.

Cheesy satirical hilarious awesomeness.

A stand alone game. Far Cry 3 not required. Download it.

metro-last-light.jpg

Game of the year, gentlemen. Buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back