Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomb Raider is next level. 9/10

Should be titled:

"Watch a Young British Girl Get Tortured and Beaten all While She Moans Accordingly"

Rented it, might have to buy it. It is a dream for anyone suffering from OCD.

It is Uncharted level good.
Maybe better...

Got Metal Gear Rising. What the hell is this game? Doesn't play anything like the MGS I grew up playing. No stealth. Just hold down ninja run and kill everything on the map.

Got Metal Gear Rising. What the hell is this game? Doesn't play anything like the MGS I grew up playing. No stealth. Just hold down ninja run and kill everything on the map.

All of that plus getting raped repeatedly because that game is hard.

I love it though.

New direction for Metal Gear

Tomb Raider is next level. 9/10

Should be titled:

"Watch a Young British Girl Get Tortured and Beaten all While She Moans Accordingly"

Rented it, might have to buy it. It is a dream for anyone suffering from OCD.

It is Uncharted level good.
Maybe better...

I am glad someone here played it because I was on the fence about it. I may pick it up after I finish deadspace.

So is Tomb Raider an Uncharted clone or is it like the original Tomb Raiders with those gdamn longass, hard levels.

I bought it and played it some more. 9/10 should buy if you enjoy adventure games.
Some of the best graphics of this generation (consoles)

Kills Uncharted :p
Not a clone.

The puzzles are not really all that mind bending compared with how hard the original seemed or maybe it is because I was a mildly retarded kid and couldn't figure out the original ones.

This is a long game. High replay value if you can run through it again with all of your upgraded crap.

I bought it and played it some more. 9/10 should buy if you enjoy adventure games.
Some of the best graphics of this generation (consoles)

Kills Uncharted :p
Not a clone.

The puzzles are not really all that mind bending compared with how hard the original seemed or maybe it is because I was a mildly retarded kid and couldn't figure out the original ones.

This is a long game. High replay value if you can run through it again with all of your upgraded crap.

I don't believe I gave you the Deadpool signature permit. You goin' to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back