Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then enjoy being a PC elitist.

1293713621788.jpg

I have completely gotten bored with games lately :(

The Tribez HD

That way you play for a few minutes, then walk away for a few hours

Downloaded and playing Tecmo Bowl Throwback on the PS3. Unfortunately, it's the '93 version from the SNES and not the '91 version from the NES. Graphics are the same... ironically.

I only play it in the original 2D style, although you can play it with updated 3D graphics. Retro man, retro.

Takes me back to when I played nothing but Tecmo Super Bowl on the NES back in the day. I remember being home alone and nothing to do... so I'd hook up my NES to our big TV, plug in my stereo next to me and play that game all night. I'd have RUSH Chronicles playing over-and-over while I had a 2 Liter of Mountain Dew - what I was drinking at the time, for some reason, YUCK - and a big bag of Doritos. Not sure if Cool Ranch was around then or not... if not, it was regular Doritos.

Sounds kinda boring... but, man... those were some good times!

I play it now as a 36 year old and want to do the same thing! I even find myself subconsciously pressing buttons on the controller or moving my player into a certain position as I would back-in-the-day.

Downloaded and playing Tecmo Bowl Throwback on the PS3. Unfortunately, it's the '93 version from the SNES and not the '91 version from the NES. Graphics are the same... ironically.

I only play it in the original 2D style, although you can play it with updated 3D graphics. Retro man, retro.

Takes me back to when I played nothing but Tecmo Super Bowl on the NES back in the day. I remember being home alone and nothing to do... so I'd hook up my NES to our big TV, plug in my stereo next to me and play that game all night. I'd have RUSH Chronicles playing over-and-over while I had a 2 Liter of Mountain Dew - what I was drinking at the time, for some reason, YUCK - and a big bag of Doritos. Not sure if Cool Ranch was around then or not... if not, it was regular Doritos.

Sounds kinda boring... but, man... those were some good times!

I play it now as a 36 year old and want to do the same thing! I even find myself subconsciously pressing buttons on the controller or moving my player into a certain position as I would back-in-the-day.

I am 35 and played the hell out of both the NES and SNES games when I was a kid. More so the NES version. Won the Super Bowl at least once with every team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back