Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my 10,000 kills on Resistance 2 MP.

Never again am I grinding kills for a trophy.

Moving onto Tiger Woods 13 and either Dead Rising/Enslaved or Final Fantasy XIII

Finally finished Far Cry 3. Think I'll play it again.

I can't beat the final boss on Metal Gear Rising on normal. Rage quit, cursed the TV, I took a break. Still don't want to play it anymore.

I've heard that boss is impossible.

Every boss and enemy up until that point is amazing. They jump the shark at the end... stupid boss that just is annoyingly unbalanced.

The bosses get gradually more challenging until the last guy. It goes overboard.

I fought the dog with the saw tail on the demo. That was hard enough.

It ramps up 1000% from there.

The other bosses were challenging but still fun. They were all fantastic outside of the end boss.
One boss in particular might be one of my favorite Metal Gear bosses ever outside of Psycho Mantis and The End. Another is on the level of the ending battle against The Boss in MGS 3.

I still love the game. I might just play it over again until I get back to the end again. Maybe I'll be better by then.

It ramps up 1000% from there.

The other bosses were challenging but still fun. They were all fantastic outside of the end boss.
One boss in particular might be one of my favorite Metal Gear bosses ever outside of Psycho Mantis and The End. Another is on the level of the ending battle against The Boss in MGS 3.

I still love the game. I might just play it over again until I get back to the end again. Maybe I'll be better by then.

Play it on easy.

I ruined the second for myself and saw the part when
You get the needle through the eye
freaked me out enough to move on.

Only game I actually enjoyed I did not finish. I haven't heard much about the third. I have been so busy with a move and work that I honestly forgot it was even out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back