Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
haLOL? pft

you don't even have a katana in that game. gtfo.

Psssh go play your Call of Duty and wear Tap Out shirts while working your third shift warehouse job. Don't slam the screen door on your mom's double wide when you and your 18 year old girlfriend come in to watch UFC 4685.

Psssh go play your Call of Duty and wear Tap Out shirts while working your third shift warehouse job. Don't slam the screen door on your mom's double wide when you and your 18 year old girlfriend come in to watch UFC 4685.

damn bro....

You have me figured out. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?

dude you got a tiny little dick, a tootsie roll man, while I have the Charleston chew, the KING SIZE version and you know your bitch has a sweet tooth OOOHH

Legend of Zelda on O.G. NES.

zelda-mashup-bear.jpg

Pirated the new DMC. It's a 7/10.

Pirated Aliens:Colonial Marines. 0/10. LOL PEOPLE PAYED 50 DOLLARS FOR THIS GAME. GD shame on you gearbox.

Shame about Aliens. Had high hopes.

IMO they need an Alien survival horror style game like Dead Space 1 or 2. That would be much better than a FPS.

Looking forward to this one. Demo was mad fun.

Finally stopped playing it.

Absolutely a blast to play. Raiden does some just sick nasty shit. Cutting yours enemies to ribbons is a dream come true. You can literally walk around and cut just about anything to pieces.
The story is... Metal Gear. Extra long cut scenes with lengthy dialogue. I am enjoying the story so far. It doesn't take itself too seriously.

Boss fights.... Sick. That is all. The Metal Gears show up.

The amazing Raiden cut scenes from Metal Gear Solid 4? You pretty much get to control that.

^ lol

Learn about the trail "if you are actually bored enough to click on this, then go look it up on wikipedia cause i'm not going to tell you a thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back