Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the first two.

Heard 3 sucks

YOUR MOM HATES THIS GAME! THAT IS SO AWESOME SO BUY IT!

dead space one only for this teletubbie

I ruined the second for myself and saw the part when
You get the needle through the eye
freaked me out enough to move on.

Only game I actually enjoyed I did not finish. I haven't heard much about the third. I have been so busy with a move and work that I honestly forgot it was even out.
I havent finished Amnesia. IT AIN'T CUZ IM SCARED OK BACK OFF BRO. I'm just really really busy at all times.

and before you ask, NO, I didn't used to play it while a guy I know from Barbados was on skype with me playing at the same time/part so we would be less scared. Cus that is a b#tch move.

1 was better than 2, I think it was because I knew what to expect in 2 whereas 1 was a whole new experience.

Both are good games.

Playing Tecmo Bowl Throwback on the PS3.

Good times... just wish it was the NES version from'91 instead of the SNES from '93.

Oh well... still nostalgic.

YOUR MOM HATES THIS GAME! THAT IS SO AWESOME SO BUY IT!

dead space one only for this teletubbie

I havent finished Amnesia. IT AIN'T CUZ IM SCARED OK BACK OFF BRO. I'm just really really busy at all times.

and before you ask, NO, I didn't used to play it while a guy I know from Barbados was on skype with me playing at the same time/part so we would be less scared. Cus that is a b#tch move.

Just started playing Dishonored...So far I like it. Reminds me of Rage a lot, but I loved that game so it works out.

Still have Halo 4 sitting on the Xbox...haven't played Halo much ever since I played it out a few years ago.

I started Dishonored a few months ago. Loved it at first but then got bored with it about 6-8 hours in. I plan on finishing it at some point as I've heard nothing but good things about it. But IDK, I just can't get motivated to pick it back up.

A friend let me borrow Far Cry 3 so I'm gonna get started on that sometime this week.

This makes me want to find my gameboy

419295_347247295381953_1267109483_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back