Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Black Ops 2 yesterday for PC, tried some MP tonight. Ended my 3rd game w/ a 47/7 kill/death ratios lol. Them mfers going prone on engage piss me off to no end, though.

Anyone else playing?

What match are you playing?

Me? Team DM. Some objective based, like kill confirmed. That's about it so far. Up to rank 21

If they put Battlefront 1 or 2 on the PS3... I'd pay full price. Never understood why such a great, popular game never got any attention from the "owners" of it...

I never got to play that series. Sounds so cool though. I forget the name, but there was one that let you play a Jedi and basically do missions and duel w/ light sabers. Was really fluid and fun. Not console afaik, think it was PC only. Jedi Knight or some sh#t? idk.

Also, I am gonna reinstall SWTOR [tag]Alex1939[/tag]

f2p ofcourse. lol. You still playing it or only on GW2 now?
y u no working tag?

Also, I am gonna reinstall SWTOR [tag]Alex1939[/tag]

f2p ofcourse. lol. You still playing it or only on GW2 now?
y u no working tag?

Only GW2 and occasionally Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion on PC.

Other than that just a little Sports Champions 2 on PSMove, although I recently bought Sonic All-Star Racing transformed and I'm looking forward to trying it out. The first Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing is the best Mario Kart game ever.

I recently bought Sonic All-Star Racing transformed and I'm looking forward to trying it out. The first Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing is the best Mario Kart game ever.

A buddy from Steam told me this EXACT same thing, word for word last night. That is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back