Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually finally got it to work last night. Episode 5 was the weakest. I was proud they had the balls to do the ending they did though.

Overall I would give the game a 7 out of 10, deducting 2 points for overall aggravation getting the game to work.

I think IF I ever buy another TTG, it will be after all the episodes are released.

800-x-the-big-lebowskiPDVD_004.jpg

Those aren't bowling balls....

I actually finally got it to work last night. Episode 5 was the weakest. I was proud they had the balls to do the ending they did though.
I agree 5 was the weakest. Seemed like a lot of watching and not enough actual gameplay. But the ending was so good it saved it IMO.

I agree 5 was the weakest. Seemed like a lot of watching and not enough actual gameplay. But the ending was so good it saved it IMO.

Whateva! I thought the part after you try to cross the sign and it breaks was great. Just going 100% VIKING SON and walking right through the HUGE crowd of walkers, and just destroying each and every one you possibly can. Because THEY are the reason Clem is in this situation. THEY are the reason she has been stolen, THEY are the reason Lee has to do absolutely everything he can to save her before he dies.

This was my 2nd favorite episode. Never had a game make me shed a tear, but this episode did it. Broke my heart to make Clem cuff me up and have her leave to be on her own. I hope that she finds that couple...but I doubt it. Poor Clem.

You guys are wrong, sorry.

Attn: Eternal

The scene after the credits shows Clem in a field and in the distance she sees two people walking across the hill. So I think the implication is that she finds them and is safe (at least for the moment).

And yeah, that part where you are offing as many zombies as possible in the street was really cool.

Still making progress on Borderlands (1). I'm finally enjoying it now that I'm leveled up and have awesome weapons, but I'm still not hooked. The main problem I have with it is I find the whole "TURN IN" process extremely tedious, boring, and unnecessary. Not sure why I can't just receive the XP/reward upon completion of the mission. Also, the story is pretty weak. I'm not even sure I understand what's going on aside from I'm looking for some vault.

But oh well, the gameplay is where it's at and that's a ton of fun. Although I'm wishing I would've just skipped 1 altogether and went straight to 2. Everything I've heard/read has been pretty much unanimous that it's the superior game.

I just beat The Walking Dead game, XBL had it on sale for $10 yesterday..

..I might have gotten something in my eye at the end, some water leaked out for some reason..

Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Really do like it. very challenging game like the old NES/SNES games and Gothic like those as well. Game also feels a lot like Rygar on PS2. GOW took from Rygar and Castlevania Lament of Innocence. So I don't consider it a GOW clone. Amazing visuals. Great VA. A worthy reboot in my eyes as it does feel more like the original games before it got all anime and RPGish/Metroidvania with SOTN.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Really do like it. very challenging game like the old NES/SNES games and Gothic like those as well. Game also feels a lot like Rygar on PS2. GOW took from Rygar and Castlevania Lament of Innocence. So I don't consider it a GOW clone. Amazing visuals. Great VA. A worthy reboot in my eyes as it does feel more like the original games before it got all anime and RPGish/Metroidvania with SOTN.

That was one of my favorite games from last year. A sequel is on the way.

I just beat The Walking Dead game, XBL had it on sale for $10 yesterday..

..I might have gotten something in my eye at the end, some water leaked out for some reason..

IF ANYONE ASKS, YOU WERE DOING HEAVY PHYSICAL TRAINING, SO MUCH SO THAT YOUR EYEBALLS BEGAN TO SWEAT ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOUR BODY.

ARE WE CLEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back