Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is dead space worth playing? Played 20 minutes yesterday and got stuck at a door but i was drunk slightly so maybe that's why:beer: . Have gamefly and I've been trying to get NBA2k13 for a month but they keep sending me games lower in my queue.

Is dead space worth playing? Played 20 minutes yesterday and got stuck at a door but i was drunk slightly so maybe that's why:beer: . Have gamefly and I've been trying to get NBA2k13 for a month but they keep sending me games lower in my queue.

That happened to me. To fix the problem I only had about 5 games in my queue at a time and it would force their system to send the higher (less available) game.

No idea if that still works but it did a year ago.

I was just gonna say it is out. Guess who can't even get to the screen to download it. Me. Says I haven't purchased the game lol.

I couldn't even play the original episodes if I wanted to. If I had a friend over and wanted to recommend the game to them, I couldn't even it show it to them. Even though I bought it months ago.

WALKING DEAD FINALE

129115461193725333.jpg

Bout'ta get down on some WD: Ep.5 (if it will ever finish DL'ing). Will report back...
Just finished it up.
What a bummer. Great story though. The very end with Clem was about as emotional as I've ever been with a video game. BUT I DIDN'T CRY!!! The voice acting in this game was phenomenal all around.

Can't wait for season 2.
FYI: There's a short scene after the credits are done rolling.

I was just gonna say it is out. Guess who can't even get to the screen to download it. Me. Says I haven't purchased the game lol.

I couldn't even play the original episodes if I wanted to. If I had a friend over and wanted to recommend the game to them, I couldn't even it show it to them. Even though I bought it months ago.
Damn. Sucks your having so many issues with the game. This is the same problem you had with episode 4, no? Seems they would've figured this all out before 5 came out.

BTW console gamers: Amazon has some great deals going on today. Dishonored $25. NBA2K13, Madden 13, Borderlands 2 $35. Various CoD's (not Black Ops 2) $10-15.

PC gamers: If for some reason you haven't played one of the best games ever made. Knights of the Old Republic is 5.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back