Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to wow again for a month or so.

don't

Also, it is extremely insulting that it tells me "make sure your internet connection is working" when I am trying to install.... while I have their forum pulled up bitching at the same time. Yeah, I think maybe it aint my interent that is the problem.

"Sir, could you please check and ensure that your Playstation is plugged into an electrical outlet first? If the console can't turn on, that may be your problem with the walking dead right there."

lol

I played the game since it came out. Guild leader and raid leader. Then I got burned out by retards not knowing how to not stand in shit. Now that i have stepped away for some time, and came back, its quite fun. Story is fun, dont like the new class, race is ok as well.

its fun

WoW is worse than the replacement refs. Just a scab covering the real wound.

Buy torchlight II or l4d1/2, I'll teach you the ways of prodom.

I played WoW heavily when it originally came out. It was actually the raids that killed the game for me. Doing a 5 or 10 man instance was great when your role matter. Doing a raid where you are limited to spamming 1 or 2 abilities over and over (played Warrior and Priest) was boooooooring.

Of course maybe it got cooler and better with the expansions but I wouldn't know.

I remember being 14 and raiding in Everquest for 20 hours straight. I had no social life from like the age of 12 to 16.

I also played warrior and priest in wow, Alex. Undead prot warrior and shadow priest.

I remember being 14 and raiding in Everquest for 20 hours straight. I had no social life from like the age of 12 to 16.

I also played warrior and priest in wow, Alex. Undead prot warrior and shadow priest.

Prot ORC and I played that way the entire time leveling up. Undead mega healer priest.

Dishonored
How is it?

I just picked up AC Revelations because I realized I never played it. I LOVE the AC series, probably my favorite series. I hope this is better than Brotherhood because that was a sorta letdown after AC2. Going to beat this, then rent AC3 when it comes out in a few weeks ;D

I started it. Havent had much time to play but am really enjoying it. Does it get better as it progresses? Really curious on how the story will progress. Also finding it pretty hard but thats because I dont sneak around and just own everyone. If you blink/attack really quick you can run through a bunch of people.

Red Dead Redemption. I've had the game since the first month it came out, but never actually bothered to play through the story. Loving it so far.

Dishonored is...

BioShock + 1st person Assassin's Creed + Hitman all set in a steam punk Victorian world with RPG elements.

This game is amazing.

I played WoW heavily when it originally came out. It was actually the raids that killed the game for me. Doing a 5 or 10 man instance was great when your role matter. Doing a raid where you are limited to spamming 1 or 2 abilities over and over (played Warrior and Priest) was boooooooring.

Which raid are you talking about (if you remember)

Of course maybe it got cooler and better with the expansions but I wouldn't know.

Some expansions were good, some were not so good. What killed wow for me was raiding as well, except it was playing with bad players who thought all they had to do was push one or two buttons and did well. (just kidding) But stupid players killed the game for me. All that was fun for me was raiding and people were bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back