Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bad thing about that game is it got kind of repetitive, but the gameplay and feel/visuals entirely made up for it. I've never played AC2, the first one satisfied me.

And I demand satisfaction.
LexingtonM4minutemenLG.jpg

So....

anyone buying Torchlight 2 on pc? Pre-order it and they give you the first game for free. I enjoy it more than D3( and only 20 bucks.), and 2 will have coop this time. Pretty excited.

ALSO HURRY THE FK UP WITH THE WALKING DEAD GAME EPISODE 3.

ALSO HURRY THE FK UP WITH THE WALKING DEAD GAME EPISODE 3.
This.

I'm currently playing Borderlands. Heard a lot of great things but I am not all that impressed. 'Go here. Shoot a bunch of people. Return to base. Rinse. Repeat.' Bleh.

I'm really not a fan of FPS anyway so I guess I shouldn't be surprised I'm not loving it. But I was under the impression this was an "Action RPG". Skill points and upgradeable weapons does not equal RPG.

And I swear it feels like half the game is spent shooting those stupid dog monster things.

I remember almost quitting as a kid because I thought my game was bugged. It took me over a week to get the first transformation. Took me about an hour this time.

luv u childhood

I almost quit it because I got lost in that crazy weird city towards the end.

I also quit Final Fantasy VII for a good few months because I couldn't beat the Demon Wall in the City of the Ancients and I never knew the whole levelling up process.

I also quit Final Fantasy VII for a good few months because I couldn't beat the Demon Wall in the City of the Ancients and I never knew the whole levelling up process.

hahaha. I beat FF7 and 8 before I found out you could run away from random enemy encounters. I never had to worry about leveling up~

THANKFULLY The Legend of Dragoon has an escape icon you press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back