Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time a new season of Walking Dead starts, I get in the mood to play Dead Island. I'll be getting Dead Island: Riptide when it comes out in April next year.

I enjoy it.

Think I'm FINALLY getting about done with Borderlands. And I've just started on Dishonored. Probably about 3 hours in and loving it so far.

Got my son Dishonored for xmas and he likes it.. but watching it, it looks clunky and boring.
Hate to say it, but you're kind of right. I was loving it at first but it's become pretty repetitive. So far it's just a whole bunch of sneaking around and slitting bad guy's throats. Fun for awhile, but now not so much.

But I'm still only probably 5 or so hours in. I'm gonna stick with it for awhile and hopefully it picks up. If it doesn't, I'll likely trade it in before finishing.

It had such great reviews I'm really surprised that it hasn't got its hooks in me yet.

I bought the Omega DLC for ME3 and that got me hooked back into the game.. seriously at least my 4th playthrough. I have no doubt I've spent 500+ hours on the series, multiple [like 3+ per] playthrough for each game.. pretty much the best trilogy of games I've played, I don't give a f*** about the ending, it's still brilliant the other 30hrs. Add in the multiplayer time.. damn.

If they put Battlefront 1 or 2 on the PS3... I'd pay full price. Never understood why such a great, popular game never got any attention from the "owners" of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back