Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the first or last time you will spend money on a Chip n' Dale either?

EEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOO

My mom and dad got me Chip n' Dale Rescue freaking Rangers when was a small child. Show some respect, they're gone now...

Because they bought a new house in Franklin a couple years ago.

What game(s) am I playing now?

Playing???...

More like... Slaying. What games am I SLAYING right now... right guys?

fat_gamer_kid1.jpg

Finished up Braid last night. Well, sort of. I "beat" the game but apparently there are 8 hidden stars throughout the game (which are mentioned at no point throughout the entire game). And, for some stupid reason, one of them is impossible to get if you've already completed the 2nd level. I freaking loved this game but now I'm disappointed and a bit pissed off. I'll have to start the entire game over now to get all the hidden stars. Bummer. I won't be doing that anytime soon.

Oh well. Now I'm just getting started on The Binding of Isaac through Steam. Heard lots of good things and it was on sale for $1.24.

Yeah. It is kind of a one trick pony in single player... but it's a very good, really fun trick. Snipe a nazi from 200m away? Nah.. snipe the grenade on his belt from 200m, and blow him and his buddies up.

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back