Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good? I consider buying it.

Most I have enjoyed a FF game since FF7 or 8. Got just under 24 hours played in so far. Doing a lot of the side missions and fishing, grinding some xp and doing monster hunt missions. So much to do in this game, it is wild. Definitely recommend if you are a fan/interested in the series.

Most I have enjoyed a FF game since FF7 or 8. Got just under 24 hours played in so far. Doing a lot of the side missions and fishing, grinding some xp and doing monster hunt missions. So much to do in this game, it is wild. Definitely recommend if you are a fan/interested in the series.

No spoilers but chapter 9 is why I love this series. My wife finally gets it too. Now.

Just a heads up. If you haven't gotten that far, make sure you're done with the "open world" part of the game. I've read you can't go back and do quests until after the end once chapter 8 ends.

From 24 to 42 hours since Friday. Much shame. Game is so good, and still going strong. I've barely touched the main story.

I restarted Dark Souls 3 because the mercenary (i think) character just sucks so so bad.
Changed it to Warrior. Got to where I was in 30 minutes that took me 2 days with the Mercenary.

I swore I wouldn't buy another Final Fantasy until 7 was released. But I broke down and bought FF15. Glad I did. I'm not a HUGE fan of the attack system but in general it is a very good game. Very open, unlike their previous FF13

Edit: Xbox 1 graphics are trash. I'm not usually one to care about graphics whatsoever but Square Enix completely fucked up this game on XB1. From what I read online it's just the XB1 version. But it is noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back