Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN radio said this morning that the Colts were surging with big wins over the Cardinals, Patriots, and Titans.

idiots
Amazing how many people are paid, a lot, to talk about a specific sport but have no idea what all goes on in the sport. saying they didn’t pay attention or didnt know would be so much more admirable than spouting BS as if they actually knew anything even about a team that not many follow (from a media perspective)

There's a thread on Chiefs Planet saying they are calling a Titans loss against the Texans.

Also fully deluding themselves that Houston beat a fully healthy Titans team with Henry. Their claim is the Titans even at 11-5 and the #1 seed just isn’t a very good team while the Texans have been surging and playing very well lately.

The Texans won’t be able to handle the Titans defense. It’s going to be a bloodbath. Our little team has been left for dead and just refused to die. They will be ready and dominate.

Also fully deluding themselves that Houston beat a fully healthy Titans team with Henry. Their claim is the Titans even at 11-5 and the #1 seed just isn’t a very good team while the Texans have been surging and playing very well lately.

The Texans won’t be able to handle the Titans defense. It’s going to be a bloodbath. Our little team has been left for dead and just refused to die. They will be ready and dominate.

The Chiefs and their fans should focus on not allowing a team to convert a 3rd and 27....

fuck them

The Titans had 24 players out against the Texans last time. Yeah, you read that correctly. Almost half their roster. 90% of those players are back now.

Losing 23-7 to Trey Lance is surging lol. Chief fans need to worry about their own teams issues rather than being bitter about the fact they no longer control the 1 seed

Skip trolling Shannon about his Chiefs cold take in the first half of this video just cracks me up. Shannon is flip flopping as usual when he promptly changes his Chiefs pick to the Bills, but then Skip reminds him Allen threw 3 picks against Atlanta.

Skip trolling Shannon about his Chiefs cold take in the first half of this video just cracks me up. Shannon is flip flopping as usual when he promptly changes his Chiefs pick to the Bills, but then Skip reminds him Allen threw 3 picks against Atlanta.

Why even pay attention to this trash? After all these years everyone should know these people just say things for attention. They don’t actually believe anything they say. It’s all for views. They are clowns.

Why even pay attention to this trash? After all these years everyone should know these people just say things for attention. They don’t actually believe anything they say. It’s all for views. They are clowns.
Actually I enjoyed Skip pandering Shannon, it was entertaining. At least it seems as if Skip realizes the Titans are legit.

Actually I enjoyed Skip pandering Shannon, it was entertaining. At least it seems as if Skip realizes the Titans are legit.

He doesn’t. He has that opinion because no one else does. Lol he’s made millions because of that.

My high school buddy’s brother worked for ESPN back in the day. He said Skip would ask the interns to pull stats for ridiculous random arguments he was going to make for that day. Nothing about that dude is authentic.

Anyone have a list of the odds for us?

what is worst case scenario? We lose and how far do we fall? Win and we stay in 1st obliviously

Anyone have a list of the odds for us?

what is worst case scenario? We lose and how far do we fall? Win and we stay in 1st obliviously
I know the spread is already -10 to beat Houston.

With a loss, depends on some other games, but 4 is the farthest titans can drop due to winning division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back