Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th happens if we lose and KC, pats, and Bengals win. KC 1 seed, Pats 2 seed, Bengals 3 seed and is 4th
The playoff predictor I looked at didn’t show that as a possibility. If it is true, in addition to what you stated, the Bills would have to lose to the Jets.

The playoff predictor I looked at didn’t show that as a possibility. If it is true, in addition to what you stated, the Bills would have to lose to the Jets.
Correct. If the bills win, titans lock in at least #3. Titans can only drop to 4 with a loss and buffalo loss matched with NE, KC, and Cin wins.

Bills @ jets
KC @ Denver
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
NE @ Miami

Oddly enough, Tennessee, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and NE are all payback games having lost the first matchup.

Correct. If the bills win, titans lock in at least #3. Titans can only drop to 4 with a loss and buffalo loss matched with NE, KC, and Cin wins.

Bills @ jets
KC @ Denver
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
NE @ Miami

Oddly enough, Tennessee, Buffalo, Cincinnati, and NE are all payback games having lost the first matchup.

I think we all have our heads spinning looking at different scenarios. Glad we control our own destiny and at the end of the day we just better handle the situation we afforded ourselves by beating the sorry ass Texans.

64-649801_count-dracula-sesame-street-drawing-download-count-von.png

ah! ah! ah!

Offense did what they were suppose to do.

Game was on the defense.. I'm sorry but you can't let a backup QB, Burkhead and Danny Amedola torch us.

Still, short possessions by the offense in the third quarter kept the defense on the field most of the quarter. That doesn't excuse the defense from giving up too many big plays, but it does help the Texans' offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back