Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the tie breaker over Chiefs. It wouldn't matter if they won for playoffs. Unless you just want them to lose because ya know f#ck the Chiefs
No, more like they’re 1 game behind (2 with tie breaker) but tie breaker can also get negated in a 3 way tie.
Rather not play the chiefs again at all either.
Not a fan of the rematch games, especially after winning the first.

PFT Power Rankings from today. Florio's love for the Pats makes me want to throw up.

"2. Patriots (8-4, No. 2): So, who will they play in the Super Bowl?"

PFT Power Rankings from today. Florio's love for the Pats makes me want to throw up.

"2. Patriots (8-4, No. 2): So, who will they play in the Super Bowl?"
Omg..they took a year off but right back on the Pats nut sack

They haven't played anyone substantial yet...I hope the Bills rip them a new one on MNF

Omg..they took a year off but right back on the Pats nut sack

They haven't played anyone substantial yet...I hope the Bills rip them a new one on MNF
With Tr'e White on the backend out they might get bent over and boned.

Pats started their streak playing scrub teams then on the back end started playing the better teams with tons of injuries.

With Tr'e White on the backend out they might get bent over and boned.

Pats started their streak playing scrub teams then on the back end started playing the better teams with tons of injuries.
Hopefully Moss is healthy for the game and he and Singletary thrash them freeman/Hilliard style.

Apparently not much, but that's more than we gots. This is one of those years where everyone kinda sucks. Which means KC is probably going to run the table again.

The door is open for another Tom Brady ring.

I thought Moss was hurt (saw a letter by his name in FF, can’t r call if it was O for out or Q for questionable).
Brieda helps fit the mold better of rando RB helping thrash NE D.

Thursday, 3:53 pm

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Bills RB Zack Moss will be a healthy scratch for Thursday evening's game against the Saints.

Advice: This enhances Matt Breida and Devin Singletary's FLEX appeal, though neither are still an overly-enticing play. Moss' playing time had been dwindling as the Bills re-involved Breida the past few weeks, but we are still not sure the foundering Bills offense should be leaving him off the 46-man roster. The Saints are an awful matchup for Moss' straight-ahead, hard-charging rushing. If you were using Moss to make the salaries fit in DFS, get him out of your lineup

It'll take the offense not playing like the local community college cheerleaders suited up to play NFL football to even win another game. So there's that.

I thought Moss was hurt (saw a letter by his name in FF, can’t r call if it was O for out or Q for questionable).
Brieda helps fit the mold better of rando RB helping thrash NE D.
It was OUT because he was inactive as a healthy scratch. Breida and Singletary are the Bills lead RBs going forward.

Are any of us actually shocked?

Nearly every time the Titans have the ability to control their own destiny they fail.

It was fun while it lasted…

Are any of us actually shocked?

Nearly every time the Titans have the ability to control their own destiny they fail.

It was fun while it lasted…

While we do have that ability..... this year seems to have shocked everyone on just how it's happening.

Thinking back on when the Niners got hit with the injury bug a few years back, it was early enough that they were able to add just collapse and get the 2nd overall pick and get Bosa to an already pretty stacked team.

Us, not so much, we will still pick in the 20s.

They just need to focus on how they can stumble into the division championship, and then let the chips fall where they may. But it's obvious now, that Tannehill has been riding Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back