Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 3 games for Top 4.

Patriots: IND, BUF, JAX

Ravens: CLE, GB, CIN

Titans: JAX, PIT, SF

Chiefs: LV, LAC, PIT

Ravens and Chiefs have brutal remaining schedules.

We have to cheer the Patriots next week to cushion more gap between us and the ponies for the division. -- I don't see them going any less than 2-1 in this stretch.

I find it hard to imagine we go 3-0 in this stretch, especially since the air reeks that the game vs us will be the game Big Ben throws for 4 bills and 4 TDs.... We cannot afford to go less than 2-1, or the #1 seed is pretty much gone.... and Patriots final game is vs Dolphins..

Next 3 games for Top 4.

We have to cheer the Patriots next week to cushion more gap between us and the ponies for the division. -- I don't see them going any less than 2-1 in this stretch.

I find it hard to imagine we go 3-0 in this stretch, especially since the air reeks that the game vs us will be the game Big Ben throws for 4 bills and 4 TDs.... We cannot afford to go less than 2-1, or the #1 seed is pretty much gone.... and Patriots final game is vs Dolphins..

Big Ben has not come close to 400 yards in a game since 2018. He isn’t doing it against us, The Titans aren’t losing because of a poor defense. They are losing because of a poor offense and turnovers.

Next 3 games for Top 4.

That Pats at Colts game is absolutely perfect for us in 2 weeks time. Basically a win-win situation.

Either we get an easier path to the #1 seed if the Pats go down or we get breathing room from the Colts within the AFC South if the Colts lose. We can't ask for a more perfect scenario.

That Pats at Colts game is absolutely perfect for us in 2 weeks time. Basically a win-win situation.

Either we get an easier path to the #1 seed if the Pats go down or we get breathing room from the Colts within the AFC South if the Colts lose. We can't ask for a more perfect scenario.
I prefer a Pats loss in this game by FAR.

Unless it's a tie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back