Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does happen, Brady walks into another ring, and that is almost as insane as the story now. The Buccaneers are too loaded to lose that game.

If it does happen, Brady walks into another ring, and that is almost as insane as the story now. The Buccaneers are too loaded to lose that game.

I’m not so sure… Brady won one without Belichek and now Belichek comes back and wins one without Brady is the probable storyline the NFL wants.

Insight into the playoff picture and the Titans, both think there’s a chance the Titans could win out, and if they do, and get DH22 back, they could go all the way. The 49er game is the big one. Thought for sure they would trash or discount the Titans like most have. Kid on left looks like he hasn’t reached puberty yet.

Patriots won’t be the #1 seed. Pats won’t win a game in playoffs.****
**** opinion only.

100% debatable per the usual comments.
Hate the Pats as much as you want, but they’re Defense is what is keeping them in games. That’s not likely to change despite the media love for Mac Jones and his 3 passes last week.

**** opinion only.

100% debatable per the usual comments.
Hate the Pats as much as you want, but they’re Defense is what is keeping them in games. That’s not likely to change despite the media love for Mac Jones and his 3 passes last week.

Yes obviously it’s an opinion. I don’t care what the media says or wants. Rookie QBs don’t do well in the playoffs and the Patriots won’t have 50 mph wind gusts to aid them. Buffalo beats them in their next meeting. The Pats are paper tigers just like the Colts. When they play winning teams they lose. Both teams resurgence has come on the backs of crap teams. They both will fold.

***** opinion *****

Yes obviously it’s an opinion. I don’t care what the media says or wants. Rookie QBs don’t do well in the playoffs and the Patriots won’t have 50 mph wind gusts to aid them. Buffalo beats them in their next meeting. The Pats are paper tigers just like the Colts. When they play winning teams they lose. Both teams resurgence has come on the backs of crap teams. They both will fold.

***** opinion *****
“Crap teams”
7 straight wins for NE including Buf, Ten, LAC, Cle all of which are at least arguably playoff teams, 3 likely in.

It’s ok to admit NE is a good team and dangerous to play in the post season. You have this strange way of saying things as matter of fact when they are anything but.
I would almost think from your opinions round here, titans have already won the SB, it’s just formality to play out the rest of the season.
Hope you’re right,

None of us on here are stating anything that’s a fact. That’s not even a thing. It’s a message board. It’s all opinion and speculation. It shouldn’t offend anyone. You are troubled if it does. You chose to read my post how you want to. I’m not even remotely stating the Titans have already won the SB. I can think the Colts and Patriots are paper tigers without thinking my team is the greatest, I haven’t said anything about the Titans winning the SB or even making it there. That’s a strawman. Do better. Argue my “opinion” without making up things I say. Like I said… do better.

The Bills are a good team but the weather affected that game, plus the Bills have been fading a bit. To say anything different is blind or ignorant. The Titans were a crap team when the Patriots played them. The Browns have been mediocre at best all year, same with Chargers. The reason they are where they are.

Carson Wentz and Mac Jones aren’t scoring anyone in the playoffs. They will load the box and make them beat them which I don’t think they can do.

None of us on here are stating anything that’s a fact. That’s not even a thing. It’s a message board. It’s all opinion and speculation. It shouldn’t offend anyone. You are troubled if it does. You chose to read my post how you want to. I’m not even remotely stating the Titans have already won the SB. I can think the Colts and Patriots are paper tigers without thinking my team is the greatest, I haven’t said anything about the Titans winning the SB or even making it there. That’s a strawman. Do better. Argue my “opinion” without making up things I say. Like I said… do better.

The Bills are a good team but the weather affected that game, plus the Bills have been fading a bit. To say anything different is blind or ignorant. The Titans were a crap team when the Patriots played them. The Browns have been mediocre at best all year, same with Chargers. The reason they are where they are.

Carson Wentz and Mac Jones aren’t scoring anyone in the playoffs. They will load the box and make them beat them which I don’t think they can do.
You have proof otherwise within the last couple weeks. Wentz had an excellent game against TB just last week.

You give the titans a pass for “being crap” that week against NE, do any of the other teams get your same leniency? Probably not.

You’re so certain NE and Indy won’t do anything, yet they just keep winning and as much as you won’t admit it, they are using the formula needed to win the SB.

Tennessee better get healthy and ready to play. NE and Indy are not going to be easy wins if they play.

Don’t want to play the chiefs again, not so worried about patriots considering the Titans handed them that game and half the team was injured.

Don’t want to play the chiefs again, not so worried about patriots considering the Titans handed them that game and half the team was injured.
NE looks built to stop a passing QB team. Some people say that’s today’s NFL. Lucky for Tennessee, that’s not their offense, so I agree, matchup wise, titans should be able to play NE well.

With things going the way they are, Tennessee will either need to beat NE outright by record or hope KC ties with Ten and NE while holding a better AFC record than NE.
Tennessee also needs to win the rest of the AFC matchups at least.

You have proof otherwise within the last couple weeks. Wentz had an excellent game against TB just last week.

You give the titans a pass for “being crap” that week against NE, do any of the other teams get your same leniency? Probably not.

You’re so certain NE and Indy won’t do anything, yet they just keep winning and as much as you won’t admit it, they are using the formula needed to win the SB.

Tennessee better get healthy and ready to play. NE and Indy are not going to be easy wins if they play.

Which teams do you want to give that leniency to? Which wins by the Titans are against crap teams? Don’t make shirt up… ask the question. I’m not saying The Pats or Colts aren’t good teams. I’m saying they aren’t going to get to nor win the SB. I’m saying their resurgence is because they played an easy schedule. Dispute that. You keep saying I’m wrong, BUT you provide no proof yet you ask me for proof.

The playoffs are a different animal.

Nothing is going to be easy for the Titans. AGAIN… I’m not comparing teams. The Pats or Colts aren’t beating KC.

But it doesn’t matter… the Colts aren’t making the playoffs anyway.

With things going the way they are, Tennessee will either need to beat NE outright by record or hope KC ties with Ten and NE while holding a better AFC record than NE.
Tennessee also needs to win the rest of the AFC matchups at least.

If the Titans win out, which they can, they will be the number 1 seed.

Which teams do you want to give that leniency to? Which wins by the Titans are against crap teams? Don’t make shirt up… ask the question. I’m not saying The Pats or Colts aren’t good teams. I’m saying they aren’t going to get to nor win the SB. I’m saying their resurgence is because they played an easy schedule. Dispute that. You keep saying I’m wrong, BUT you provide no proof yet you ask me for proof.

The playoffs are a different animal.

Nothing is going to be easy for the Titans. AGAIN… I’m not comparing teams. The Pats or Colts aren’t beating KC.

But it doesn’t matter… the Colts aren’t making the playoffs anyway.
I did give you proof. NE beat 3-4 potential playoff teams over their run.
Indy, maybe not, but they certainly crushed their opponents and played to the wire against another potential SB candidate.
Not sure what more proof you’re looking for.

I just need to realize you use 100% homer-vision with everything you say.

I did give you proof. NE beat 3-4 potential playoff teams over their run.
Indy, maybe not, but they certainly crushed their opponents and played to the wire against another potential SB candidate.
Not sure what more proof you’re looking for.

I just need to realize you use 100% homer-vision with everything you say.

Once again…. Am I saying the Titans are a better team and neither the Colts or Pats can beat them ? Don’t use the homer thing. That’s weak. I’m talking about the Pats and Colts. The Pats haven’t beat anyone. You can spin it how you want but they haven’t. Neither have the Colts. But you go ahead and be a Colts/Patriots nut hugger if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back