Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again…. Am I saying the Titans are a better team and neither the Colts or Pats can beat them ? Don’t use the homer thing. That’s weak. I’m talking about the Pats and Colts. The Pats haven’t beat anyone. You can spin it how you want but they haven’t. Neither have the Colts. But you go ahead and be a Colts/Patriots nut hugger if you want.
View attachment 19012

I’m not sure about that game. You could be right. I just think Belichick will screw with Wentz head and cause him to implode and then Bill will bend Reich over. I think the Colts will get out coached. Close game. 24-20ish

Nah I don't see that. Pats are not that good to me. Colts playing at home and for their playoff lives. They will handle the Pats.

Most ideal scenario I think is:

Bills lose this week to Bucs.
Colts beat Pats next week.
Bills beat Pats the following week.
KC loses one of Chargers/Bengals game.

That would give Titans flexibility to lose a game and still be 1 seed.

Most ideal scenario I think is:

Bills lose this week to Bucs.
Colts beat Pats next week.
Bills beat Pats the following week.
KC loses one of Chargers/Bengals game.

That would give Titans flexibility to lose a game and still be 1 seed.

Glad the Browns beat the Ravens.. Ravens no longer a threat. I only see the Pats and Chiefs as the threat to take the #1 seed from us.

But we have to take care of business against the Steelers and 49ers as they are no easy feats.

Glad the Browns beat the Ravens.. Ravens no longer a threat. I only see the Pats and Chiefs as the threat to take the #1 seed from us.

But we have to take care of business against the Steelers and 49ers as they are no easy feats.

Yep for sure. Steelers might be without Watt which helps but they are always a tough game. 49ers are no slouch either.

hopefully Bud is back next week and then AJB the following week. Then DH22 soon after.

Are we even sure this Bills team will beat the Pats at their place? The same Bills that just got beat at home to the Pats and the same team that looks lost against the Bucs.
I would say an emphatic NO. Hate to beat a dead horse, but this is why you handle your own business. Can’t rely on other teams to bail out your sorry ass when you lose to the worst team in the league in the Texans.

Just looked it up, currently titans, Pats, Chiefs are tied for #1.
NE actually holds it due to conference record.
Titans #2 due to beating KC.

KC isn’t catching NE in conf record. KC 4-4, NE 7-1.

To get #1 seed, Tennessee must have a better overall record than NE.

Just looked it up, currently titans, Pats, Chiefs are tied for #1.
NE actually holds it due to conference record.
Titans #2 due to beating KC.

KC isn’t catching NE in conf record. KC 4-4, NE 7-1.

To get #1 seed, Tennessee must have a better overall record than NE.

I think Pats have #1 because of head to head which is first tie breaker.

Damn Chargers losing last night put a ton of pressure on us now. Can't see KC losing their remaining 3 games. So we're going to have to win out if we want that #1 seed.

Damn Chargers losing last night put a ton of pressure on us now. Can't see KC losing their remaining 3 games. So we're going to have to win out if we want that #1 seed.
KC games aren’t automatic. KC didn’t look great last night, LA looked terrible in red zone offense and D and should’ve won that game easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back