Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of babies acting like adoree isn't doing everything he can to be out there

With the way most football players are now once they get paid I highly doubt he is. Very few have a love for the game anymore! But at this point it doesn’t matter he’s not going to be able to make an impact if he plays it’ll take weeks for him to get into playing shape!

EpeDAjzXcAEtwGj

At this point I expect him out the entire regular season til the post season

We are basically in if we win this week, why risk him..? And while most fans want us to win the division, were actually better on the road.. So not playing in Nashville in January might be ok. Although we do end our season with 2 road games, so maybe not. Who knows anything anymore.

Nobody ruled out for Sunday, asap adoree good to go??

Would be nice to get him tuned up before the playoffs!
I was just going to say this.

IMO, I bet he suits up but doesn’t play, probably there just in case of injury.

Now I know some asshole is going to question me saying that, and I just want to go ahead and say it makes as much sense as anything else we’ve done this season.

If he is cleared to play he is probably on a “ pitch count”. I think he will be full speed by playoffs. Which I think was the plan all along.

I was just going to say this.

IMO, I bet he suits up but doesn’t play, probably there just in case of injury.

Now I know some ******* is going to question me saying that, and I just want to go ahead and say it makes as much sense as anything else we’ve done this season.

Like a smart Titan fan you are just guarding your heart...don’t want to be disappointed.

The fifth year option is only guaranteed against injury. If they are feeling like Adoree isn’t in their long term plans, they wait as long as possible and play him only when needed to make sure he’s healthy at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back