Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strategy... It is better to use our best CB as a smoke screen than actually play him...

Just think.. the other teams watch him in practice all week and spend their entire week trying to game plan around the greatest CB to ever walk on a field, then when he doesnt play in the game, they have to go back to the drawing board with only a couple of days to prepare...

clearly that has to be what Vrabel is doing.

It is strategy... It is better to use our best CB as a smoke screen than actually play him...

Just think.. the other teams watch him in practice all week and spend their entire week trying to game plan around the greatest CB to ever walk on a field, then when he doesnt play in the game, they have to go back to the drawing board with only a couple of days to prepare...

clearly that has to be what Vrabel is doing.

It's like Vrabel is playing 7-d chess.

That is a real good question. I just do not get why Adoree cannot go. Jags have got some pretty decent WR's. This may be another dog fight sunday. They have been playing hard and they may have the best rookie rb, that went undrafted. I am starting to get concerned about sunday.

So he practiced all week and Vrabel ruled him out already for sunday and Borders is out too?

He was "limited" in practice on Weds and Thurs. I have no idea about today. I don't think they ever planned to play him this week. I don't think the dude has been able to go 100% since week 1.

The videos of him running really last couple of weeks he does not look very limited, just saying,

Where? I'm genuinely curious. I saw a few from like 4-8 weeks ago where reporters said he looked really good and will be back soon. And then he got shut down pretty much when they hit post because he had swelling or aggravated it or whatever. And just now seems to be able to do some things.

When they say limited, it doesn't mean he didn't practice. It simply means he skipped one section of practice. He looked good running around this week. Have to see how his knee reacts to it over the weekend. If it's not swelling, then I would expect him to practice in full and possibly play next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back