Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if they left him on the IR he would have been transferred to the season ending IR.
Negative. He could've stayed on longer. They didn't have to bring him back when they did. Normal years, yes.. this year is different with covid. They can leave someone on ir for longer this year only

Negative. He could've stayed on longer. They didn't have to bring him back when they did. Normal years, yes.. this year is different with covid. They can leave someone on ir for longer this year only
No, it's 3 weeks max, otherwise it turns into season ending ir. I really don't understand why you can't grasp that. Normal years you can't bring someone back from ir at all. You're literally wrong on all counts here lol.

*edit* there was the designated to return list last year, but I think that was 8 game minimum absence and could only have 2 all season.

No, it's 3 weeks max, otherwise it turns into season ending ir. I really don't understand why you can't grasp that. Normal years you can't bring someone back from ir at all. You're literally wrong on all counts here lol.

*edit* there was the designated to return list last year, but I think that was 8 game minimum absence and could only have 2 all season.
We will just agree to disagree.

No it’s not 3 weeks max. That’s the minimum!

I get what you're saying.I feel the same way. The ones getting on your case, don't know the rules or they would understand what you're saying.

Its amazing they are trying to tell me to research it before I post and they are actually the ones who need to do that lol

Just telling me I’m wrong without saying or proving how.

If you would just stop and think for one second... what week was Adoree put on IR? (Week 1) He wasn’t designated for return until week 7...

If you would just stop and think for one second... what week was Adoree put on IR? (Week 1) He wasn’t designated for return until week 7...
I was just coming to say this same thing. I get tired of arguing with people. I know we are right and it doesn't matter what this misinformed person thinks.

So my understanding is that you can't practice until you are brought back from IR.

So if a guy seems ready to go medically and moving well in his individual workouts and you really need him, it is kind of absurd to leave him on IR. You aren't going to see if he reaggravates the injury until you bring him back.

So my understanding is that you can't practice until you are brought back from IR.

So if a guy seems ready to go medically and moving well in his individual workouts and you really need him, it is kind of absurd to leave him on IR. You aren't going to see if he reaggravates the injury until you bring him back.

Kinda hard to reaggravate an injury once it’s fully healed....

He was brought back too early, clearly.

Kinda hard to reaggravate an injury once it’s fully healed....

He was brought back too early, clearly.

If we are now sitting people until they are fully healed, basically anyone with any kind of joint injury is sitting for up to 2 years. Simmons needs to sit now. Lewan is out next year, and so forth...

If we are now sitting people until they are fully healed, basically anyone with any kind of joint injury is sitting for up to 2 years. Simmons needs to sit now. Lewan is out next year, and so forth...

Uh oh, Dman and you are about to set off a 5 page argumnet now..

Simmons isn’t fully healthy? Lmao wtf you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back