Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hey guys, it’s been awhile.

Why has Byard been such a non-factor this season??? He’s been a ghost all year. He’s not getting burned, but doesn’t seem like he’s making plays, either.

uncharacteristic for him. Usually a difference maker.

Why has Byard been such a non factor this season??? He’s been a ghost all year. He’s not getting burned, but doesn’t seem like he’s making plays, either.

Whole D is a ghost bud

Sad really

Why has Byard been such a non factor this season??? He’s been a ghost all year. He’s not getting burned, but doesn’t seem like he’s making plays, either.

Albert Haynesworth secondary edition

Most of our D looks like it’s in slow motion. I am not confident we do much this year after such a hot start. Disgusting. Coombs is really revealed to be a coach we didn’t replace.

Byard has been bad in nearly everyway possible for a safety to be this season. He is playing way too far off, has been slow to react off the ball, taken bad angles, and waits for players to come to him when making tackles. In other words, he's played soft all season, like the defense.

That 4th and 2 play where he lined up 7 yards off and was slow to react off the snap defines his play this season

Byard has been bad in nearly everyway possible for a safety to be this season. He is playing way too far off, has been slow to react off the ball, taken bad angles, and waits for players to come to him when making tackles. In other words, he's played soft all season, like the defense.
I wonder if he’s pregnant. Only answer I got.

People will blame the scheme and vrabel but it's him. He got his money all his drive is gone, he basically evolving into a Wiffen. I'd shop him unload his contact and get some draft capital for him. Vacarro looks old and slow, he's not playing hard anymore either.

I wonder if he’s pregnant. Only answer I got.
Really seems like Simmons, D Jones, and occasionally Butler are the only ones giving any effort at all, this season.

this has been most deceptively average 6-2 team I’ve seen. AFC south schedule has been weak for the Titans and Colts.

Really seems like Simmons, D Jones, and occasionally Butler are the only ones giving any effort at all, this season.
I wonder if Butler could transition to a strong safety he plays the run well has questionable coverage skills but he always around the ball if the play is near him. I think he's be an upgrade over Vacarro.

Looks completely disengaged out there, really disappointing season so far. I honestly cant think of one big play he's made all season. Not good for your big money safety

Looks completely disengaged out there, really disappointing season so far. I honestly cant think of one big play he's made all season. Not good for your big money safety
Yep, Desmond King was more noteworthy in his first game, not even knowing the defense... than Byard was through 9 games.

Why fly around and chance braking you’re arm when you already cashed in - he ain’t fighting for his next pay check at the moment :irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back