Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pro bowl safety isn't going to look good either when you're playing with the worst starting corners in the NFL.
Who were Ed Reeds CBs when the ravens won the SB in 2012? Nobodies. This is a Byard thing CBs don't makes you wiff on tackles, take bad angles, or be out of position either. It's lack of preparation and effort of the player, he's a vet all pro he shouldnt need to be told what he has to do by the staff. This is the same scheme we have ran what 3 yrs? People need to accept that Byard Haynesworthed our asses.

Hey guys, it’s been awhile.

Why has Byard been such a non-factor this season??? He’s been a ghost all year. He’s not getting burned, but doesn’t seem like he’s making plays, either.

uncharacteristic for him. Usually a difference maker.

Where's Byard? Where you been?

He got paid last year, and still had a great year, so I don’t think it’s a Haynesworth situation. I think Pees and Coombs being gone is hurting him. Vrabel trying to control everything and not hiring a legit defense coordinator has hurt a lot of the defensive players.

it happens. Time with, and resources for, Kids way more important.
giphy.gif

To me it looks like we're playing cover 2 on the safeties all the time and with everyone getting free reign on short passes on us they ain't getting much time to impress on the play or make a difference.

Wonder if Coombs would come back next year? He is the DC & DB coach at Ohio St now...
I'd take him as our DC in a heartbeat.

Keep your eye out for Matt Patricia. I don’t see him lasting in Detroit and we all know how Jrob & Vrabel love their Patriot connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back