Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th round pick and a back up special teams player. Pacman will be a star in Dallas, until he finds a teetee bar...of which there are a plethora in Dallas. I love that I used the word plethora....not sure if I spelled it right.

titansfan769 said:
wait they offered a 7th...when was this. thats just retarted. he was worth a top of the first round pick, 2 years ago. hes a great player and one of the top cbs in the game. behind cortland finnegan of course, but either way, cmon 7th rounder is dum. keep him, it will be worth more to us in the long run.

2 years ago Finnegan was only worth a 7th round pick. Besides, the Titans declined the deal and you can't blame Dallas for offereing the lowest they could to start the negotiations. IMO Dallas wants Pac more than they are showing and if the Titans play a little hard ball we can get a 4th and a player like Spears.

KptTitanFan said:
Because they want Pac so bad.......... and just cause:moon2:

We have better chances of Pacman never visiting a strip club again than us getting Crayton...but wishful thinking never hurt anyone

i see everyone has lost there mind, you need to be looking at the practice squad,, i am sure the player they want to give us is on it...

Not to mention, Houston is nearby, has some of the best strip clubs nationally, and they will not hesistate to arrest sports superstars. Pac Man is finished. Ka put.

Hold out. Dallas will come to us because they can smell some cheap good fortune here. They will give a little on draft day.

Anthony Henry? They won't dump Newman, and they want to add a CB in Pac. Henry is 31, and I think he's got a fairly large contract. I doubt it, but it's just a wild guess.

I'd have to say Carpenter, or maybe Spears. I say Spears because they have a lot of depth on the line. He gets the starts, but he rotates out a lot. I think he can be a solid DT for us, and maybe play some DE.

Anyone consider Ellis??? He had a huge season last season, but he is 32 years old, and Dallas drafted his replacement in the first round last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back