Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'd get anybody on that list. henry Would be nice though. ESPN was saying if they got pacman, they may move henry to a safety.

it's probable that noone from that list is in the mix
but I wouldn't rule out Mike throwing out a little more incentive to make the move more attractive of a move to make

Gunny said:
They have Hamlin and Roy Williams at safety.
Yes but I believe they signed Hamlin because Roy W. isn't playing too well... This poll is kinda crazy, doubt any of the players we can vote for are even going to be considered.

They signed Hamlin as a complement to Roy. Hamlin was supposed to ballhawk over the top so that Roy could work closer to the line of scrimmage and get tons of tackles. It didn't totally work out because it turns out that Roy is actually not a great player.

TorontoTitanFan said:
They signed Hamlin as a complement to Roy. Hamlin was supposed to ballhawk over the top so that Roy could work closer to the line of scrimmage and get tons of tackles. It didn't totally work out because it turns out that Roy is actually not a great player.

But he sure can horse tackle.

Psychop1 said:
Anyone consider Ellis??? He had a huge season last season, but he is 32 years old, and Dallas drafted his replacement in the first round last year.
I didn't include Ellis due to his age

You never know, we might be able to send a few picks to some other team, and get Marion Barber in here. Dallas has a couple of expendable players. Julius Jones is another one. What we have to do, is allow them to get McFadden. If they come out of the draft with McFadden and Pac Man, they will be pretty happy. I assure you that.

These Cowboys seemed involved...

24-383~Brokeback-Mountain-Posters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back