Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top edge and TEs off the table but all of the WRs are still out there! This is insane. It’s like no one believes Corey set the market and everyone is waiting for the next guy to sign.

Fuller or Samuel, both probably too expensive though. So Jones or Brown.

I'd be cool with Samuel or Fuller for sure,fuller might want big money though. By brown you talking bout AB? I think he stays in tampa. If we could sign one of those 2 and draft someone in 2nd or 3rd, like maybe Moore, that'd be nice

It’s kind of shocking how much depth is available at WR right now. I mean there are probably 30 guys that are legit #2 or #3 players. I think that’s probably why no one is signing yet.

Not that I want the cupboard bare but THill has proven he doesn’t need top WR, just a handful of mediocre guys.

13- 3913, 24/17. - Charles Clay, Mike Wallace, Richard Matthews, Brian Hartline

14- 4045, 27/12 - Wallace, Landry, Clay, Hartline

15- 4208, 24/12 - Landry, Matthews, stills, Parker, Jordan Cameron

16- 2995, 19/12 (13 games) - Landry, Parker, stills

Landry proved a possession guy. Stills, Parker, Wallace, Hartline were all average or worse guys.

Some solid vet options listed here.
IMO we need both a slot WR and an outside field stretcher opposite AJB. There are good options for either in both the draft and free agency. I'd like us to grab 1 good vet (marvin, curtis, hilton, jbrown, etc) and 1 good rookie (bateman, moore, etc) to fill those two roles.

Some solid vet options listed here.
IMO we need both a slot WR and an outside field stretcher opposite AJB. There are good options for either in both the draft and free agency. I'd like us to grab 1 good vet (marvin, curtis, hilton, jbrown, etc) and 1 good rookie (bateman, moore, etc) to fill those two roles.
I think we do need a vet and a rook in these spots too. We actually need a bunch of receivers as we don’t have much on the roster now.

This is another good to great WR class. We should be able to get a pretty could one with 1 of those first 4 picks. But I do agree we need to sign a vet, as well. I still like John Brown at the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back